Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complete Overhaul

COMPLETE OVERHAUL

We would like to inform all Banished Soldiers members about the change of direction, for our community. We ran Counter Strike 1.6 servers for over 3 years, and have been very successful with our operations.

This will be a blunt statement and may offend a lot of players. We are in year 2015 and Counter Strike 1.6 is at its all-time low. It has been infested with non-steam servers, players and hackers that would love nothing better than to ruin the gaming experience of other players.

Most annoying thing that has happened is all the Spanish talk in the servers. Everyone is trying to act like a big shot, talking trash for no reason, like that’s a good thing to do. Those players got no place in Banished Soldiers. Banished Soldiers was supposed to be a North American community, but as of late, it has turned into Latin Country.

There is no future for Counter Strike 1.6, as the game will only go downhill from this point onwards. It is no longer a viable investment of our time and efforts, as it is no longer fun for many of us. It is like we are waiting for the slow death to come to us, instead of taking action.

The topic of adding more games to our community has been discussed many times in the past, but this time we will pull the switch. We have decided to downsize our Counter Strike 1.6 servers. In addition to that, we are moving the location from Atlanta to Chicago, as it is overall a better location to serve North American players.

We have not yet decided on which 3 servers we are going to keep, but Zombie Server won’t be a part of the lineup. That gameplay style caters to Latin players and we don’t want a Latin player base anymore. We will add additional games to our community, once we are settled in the new location. Let’s be completely clear about this. New servers won’t be for Counter Strike 1.6

This brings us to what will happen to our old IPs? They will be available for purchase by any member based on the community hierarchy; if no member is interested in the purchase. Then the offer will be open to anyone and everyone. For the purchase price, please contact me and we will discuss the possibilities. This change will take effect on May 13[sup]th[/sup], which also marks the last date for the purchase offers and announcement of the new IPs as well.

We would like to thank you all for the read. Please feel free to express your feelings and opinions in regards to this change.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

I tried to convince this guy for months, Please now I need opinions and suggestions, dont be silly to "Thank" the post and just leave !!!!!!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , CAMILO1010 , KriLokO , BsK.| Ricardo

ok i have a question. When you guys choose to get rid of the 'extra' servers, what will happen to the admins of those servers
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] [M]aquiavelico *EgU*

They will be given the option to pick one, of the 3 newly made servers.
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , KriLokO

I also have a question, Will make a vote to choose the 3 servers or just the upper voted?
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

Admins will have the option to pick the server of their liking.

}

if are only three server, the SM of another servers what  will be done with them ?
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}

I agree with camille, I imagine it will be several SM for each server or only there will be 3 SM nothing else ?
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

'[BsK Wrote:CAMILO1010' pid='91927' dateline='1430784694']
if are only three server, the SM of another servers what  will be done with them ?

Vega has been inactive, Hybrid has no SM and Lightening told me he would be busy these days. Which means Sakurai, Vz and Elly are the only active SMs.
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , jestrade2 , [Yeo]^

In this post we will suggest new games or only highers will decide?
}
Thanks given by: