Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complete Overhaul

Guessing your gonna use the same ban list from the last servers correct?
}
Thanks given by:

Woah.. this is huge news. I've been playing 1.6 for around 11 years and with Banished for about 3. But of course it was cool seeing alot of classic names on here with their ideas/support (Kuni, texas, etc.) I'm super excited to see where we go from here though. I'm not personally a huge fan of GO (it kind of feels like a Source and COD had a baby to me) but I'll jump on whatever you guys are feelin'. Because like lots of people have been saying here, it's not really the game that matters it's the great community(:

BsKAllDay Smile
}
Thanks given by:

There is an unbelievable ammount of hackers in the Official server right now. I don't think there has ever been this many at once.

}
Thanks given by:

Large amounts of hackers and people with ping 200-300+.... yall were better off leaving it in ATL, or your gonna have to ban the high pingers.
}
Thanks given by:

(05-15-2015, 01:27 PM)'SmaTTeR' Wrote: Large amounts of hackers and people with ping 200-300+.... yall were better off leaving it in ATL, or your gonna have to ban the high pingers.

the higher pings are the same highers pings now the server shows the real ping and smatter stop that you always complaineverything
}
Thanks given by:

Complaining..., yall moved the server so they wouldn't play in there. Now they all play in there with 200+ ping... Where the ping kicker addon when you need it.
}
Thanks given by:

what game will it be for the new servers?

}
Thanks given by:

(05-15-2015, 01:45 PM)'SmaTTeR' Wrote: Complaining..., yall moved the server so they wouldn't play in there. Now they all play in there with 200+ ping... Where the ping kicker addon when you need it.

Rome wasn't built in one day. We just got the Chicago servers up yesterday and new IPs got no exposure at the moment. Unless you are willing to boost the servers for a month, which I'm not in favor of. I would suggest you to keep calm and wait for the time being. I don't like high pingers either, but its not like they just burst on scene just now! They been there, but plugin kept it hidden. I have no intention to add that plugin anymore.
(05-16-2015, 02:59 AM)'$p@rt@n' Wrote: what game will it be for the new servers?

The only one, that I can promise would be CSGO. We see lot of demand for that game, and it would be an easy transition for our player base. We are open to all suggestions at the moment, so feel free to propose.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , Sak , BullsEye©

Hello community.

I'm bunny hop, and I'm a regular at your Official Server.
There are some things I would just like to point out, so I'd like to share my 2 cents..

The loophole I see, in my personal opinion, is that it's inevitable to keep the server strictly only for the North American community.

Counter-strike 1.6 really is dead and majority of the player base WILL BE the Spanish community.

So think of it this way .. it is no longer how it was like back then.. I've played on several communities before, I remember how fun it was playing with the same people, forming a gaming relationship with them.

BUT, things change, it's now 2015, and there are a lot of other new games out there to play. The fact is: the only people that play cs 1.6 now are the old school people like myself (very few ) AND.. the Spanish community.

So in short: would you rather have players ACTUALLY PLAYING in your server..keeping it active, while SACRIFICING some language differences. (sorry for the CAPS thought some exaggeration was necessary)
OR..

Avoid the ONLY player base you have, and have NO ONE at all..

Personally myself, I don't mind the Spanish speakers, that way I won't really understand the shit-talkers :p

Just my 2 cents, I enjoy playing in your server, and I thought its pretty clear to point out these facts.
}
Thanks given by:

Lets clear out a few thing. I'm not racist against someone's color and, if you think like that then talk to SM or above of this community.

My hatred comes when people:
  • Hack
  • Ruin others gameplay with high ping
  • Trash talk for no reason
  • Take admins for granted and scream 24/7 about hackers.
Look at the ban list and you will see that 90% of the names are from latin countries. Anyone who doesn't fall under the above mentioned is more than welcomed to play in Banished Servers.
Quote:'bunny hop' pid='92303' dateline='1431791667'
So in short: would you rather have players ACTUALLY PLAYING in your server..keeping it active, while SACRIFICING some language differences. (sorry for the CAPS thought some exaggeration was necessary)
OR..

Avoid the ONLY player base you have, and have NO ONE at all..

As I mentioned above, Its not about language differences. Its about the effort that community members have to put to make favorable conditions for players who give nothing back.

In short: I would prefer to shut this place down, instead of letting it become something that we can't even recognize.

Everyone is free to give their opinion, but at the same time you need to put yourself in our shoes and see things from the other side as well.

This brings me to address another important issue. Why did BsK choose to stop its highest rated server in favor of low ranked servers? Zombie Plague was ranked highest between all BsK servers, but the thing that players don't know is that every server is not the same. Zombie server was using resources worth of 3 servers due to its plugin count which was over 150. What it was doing was making other servers lag too. I won't deny that it was generating some income, but it was no where close to what it was costing us.

That was the financial side of it, but that's not all, those 150 plugins needed maintenance. I was getting demands for more and more stuff every single day. What people don't realize is that I have to make sure that with each addition I don't end up breaking the previous features. Then, I had to answer these dumb PMs that said players should have all items for free. You want me to eliminate the only source of income because you are too cheap to pay for it? I wasted whole nights at times just to make it work, but it got to a point where I couldn't do it anymore.

Everyone was given a fair shot to aquire IPs and continue the servers, but nobody came forward. People need to stop expecting everything they want on a silver platter.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU , Phaze-One , CAMILO1010 , Ash , BullsEye©