Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complete Overhaul

Hi guys can I say something? dont PUT UNLIMITED MONEY !! this is the worst thing to do ppl need to play good to earn money and buy good guns , better if u put something like CAMPING ZONE thing because most of the ppl are camping like crazy
}
Thanks given by:

Sorry, I've been busy at work and just noticed all the changes. Is the Hybrid server still up for purchase?
}
Thanks given by:

(05-13-2015, 08:46 PM)'biKER' Wrote: Sorry, I've been busy at work and just noticed all the changes. Is the Hybrid server still up for purchase?

Yes, it is still available for purchase, but there is a little trick with that one. Talk to me on steam and I will explain.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

satanic , I have a question how they will do to choose the server admins ?
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

This sucks. I enjoyed the GG and Official server. The spanish speakers were annoying at first but it turned out alright.

How do you guys make money running a CS server? I've never seen any advertisements.
}
Thanks given by:

we use the money we get from donations to pay the servers, its not a business, we dont "earn" money for ourselves... the only way to get money is admin purchase and members donations
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-13-2015, 09:52 PM)'dragonballz' Wrote: This sucks. I enjoyed the GG and Official server. The spanish speakers were annoying at first but it turned out alright.

How do you guys make money running a CS server? I've never seen any advertisements.

Official Server will still gonna be there, just a change of location for that one.

Who told you that we run this community to make money? We are all a bunch of friends who wanted to enjoy a good gaming experience, so we pooled our resources to create this community. This is not a race to become the best or to have the most amount of players. It is just a bunch of friends trying to play games that we love.

Would we have not liked to make money of it? Of course we would grab every chance we get, but at the same time, we are not all about money.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

will we ever migrate to cs:go? i catch myself playing more and more GO. 

i'll be down to help fund for a server in GO if that's possible. 

as for direction, i'm glad to see BsK evolving! 
[Image: 02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?resize=450%2C238]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-14-2015, 09:57 AM)'#TEXAS' Wrote: will we ever migrate to cs:go? i catch myself playing more and more GO. 

i'll be down to help fund for a server in GO if that's possible. 

as for direction, i'm glad to see BsK evolving! 

CSGO is a MUST Smile stay around for any news !!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Quote:'$atanic $pirit' pid='92226' dateline='1431573560'
(05-13-2015, 09:52 PM)'dragonballz' Wrote: This sucks. I enjoyed the GG and Official server. The spanish speakers were annoying at first but it turned out alright.

Official Server will still gonna be there, just a change of location for that one.

Who told you that we run this community to make money? We are all a bunch of friends who wanted to enjoy a good gaming experience, so we pooled our resources to create this community. This is not a race to become the best or to have the most amount of players. It is just a bunch of friends trying to play games that we love.

Would we have not liked to make money of it? Of course we would grab every chance we get, but at the same time, we are not all about money.

Will the OFFICIAL server be 1.6?

You mentioned "investment" in the first post. I thought you were talking about money. I wonder if you could place advertisements and logos around the map to try to make some money.

}
Thanks given by: