Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complete Overhaul

(05-04-2015, 08:49 PM)'Phantom' Wrote: In this post we will suggest new games or only highers will decide?

(05-04-2015, 05:17 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote:  We will add additional games to our community, once we are settled in the new location. Let’s be completely clear about this.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

I am excited! What new games are we talking about? An example would help Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}

Bulls you are part of the decision, we will try to make a 4-person chat, i'd like you to be there, Your opinion is really important Smile 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

ok, ill be online tonight after 7.30 pm CST Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

hopfully you guys can find a "good clan based game that isn't trash i still cant find a game i can keep playing more then 15-30 mins.. think the gaming life is just dead to me" its nice to see people are dropping cs 1.6 ya its been going down hill for a long time and so has this community and not understanding what people were saying / typing in the server was a bit annoying but thats life in this cs 1.6 generation Tongue i just wanted to stop by and post some 2 cents hopfully you guys can find a fun clan game later.
[Image: fxxn9d.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 2mo8ca1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] Agent Smith

(05-04-2015, 05:17 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote: COMPLETE OVERHAUL

We would like to thank you all for the read. Please feel free to express your feelings and opinions in regards to this change.

Had to read like 3 times to understand all of this, and yeah, cs 1.6 is really dying slowly and knowing that you guys want to improve the BsK community, as a gaming community, is not wise to invest more time and effort on cs 1.6, this change is something that might hurt, like in real life, changes hurts, but sometimes we need to do it for good.

I know i'm a newbie here, and so that i'm not that experienced admin, like this is my first time being it, and i'm just learning everyday, and that's something to say thank, i really don't feel like this is something that i earned, i feel more like this is a privilege, and got to say thanks for it.

I wanna thank you guys too, due accepting me despite my condition of being a spanish speaker.

And the last thing i want to say, is that i know that classic server will end soon, and i think it will not be chosen due the popularity (cause people love more the gay jump Multi Jump thing or whatever). But it still important for me, cause i met BsK playing on it, got an awesome time playing and laughing with the people there, so as i told you, i'm gonna be a classic admin, or a player of classic server until it dies, cause i'm really proud of it, and i'm not gonna leave if classic server ends i will continue here, trying to improve and help this community, so let's go!!!!
[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] [M]aquiavelico *EgU*

Just moving the sevrers to CENTRAL location would keep 90 percent of the spanish people out of the server because they will ping 150+, only servers they can really play on is NY,VA,ATL and some times FL. The D2 24/7 with NO jump mod would bring a lot more NA players in, because a lot of the people playing in the states actually play the game proper (T's focus on planting, CT focus on defending and defusing). And usually don't care to play in a sever with jump mod and a bunch of sound plugins etc etc, D2/INFERNO has best setup from all BSK servers I've played in, has amxmod but not all the retarded plugins.  24/7 dust2 would be a good keeper, maybe a death match and a maybe a 24/7 League Maps Rotation server where you start with $800. Really the biggest factor in all the cheaters is non-steam... Actually playing on steam you have maybe a 20 percent chance of not getting your account vac banned, non-steam you can cheat all you want with new or old cheat no matter what version of CS it is.

EDIT1: If you really want to still see 1.6 stick around I would try and bring out the competitiveness in 1.6 again, Death Match and some pug servers with a 24/7 d2 or map rotation server. Maybe run a 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4,5v5 tournament of some sort.
}
Thanks given by:

I got the final word on the servers.

Dust2 Server
  • Unlimited Money
  • No Multijump
  • 30 Rounds per map change

Classic Server
  • Warm up Round
  • Unlimited Money
  • 30 min Timelimit per map
  • Map Rotation

Official Server
  • Multijump
  • Unlimited Money
  • Map Rotation
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

(05-12-2015, 08:00 PM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote: I got the final word on the servers.
Dust2 Server
  • Unlimited Money
  • No Multijump
  • 30 Rounds per map change

Classic Server
  • Warm up Round
  • Unlimited Money
  • Map Rotation

Official Server
  • Multijump
  • Unlimited Money
  • Map Rotation

About Classic server, to me, it's better if you keep that default of CS about money, I mean, everybody starts with $800, and they need to play good to earn money, therefore buy good weapons and those things. I see this 'cause, moving servers to those states, it will bring on really good players, players who evertytime they're playin' pugs and those things. I'm just sayin', unlimited money in Classic, to me, it's not a good idea.

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] Impact^

Quote: About Classic server, to me, it's better if you keep that default of CS about money, I mean, everybody starts with $800, and they need to play good to earn money, therefore buy good weapons and those things. I see this 'cause, moving servers to those states, it will bring on really good players, players who evertytime they're playin' pugs and those things. I'm just sayin', unlimited money in Classic, to me, it's not a good idea.

I think they just wanted to add this feature from dust 2/ inferno, in order to unify it with classic, that's what i think, and since the popularity in there was poor a few changes will be okay, so let's see how it goes, i'm so happy with the decision and i think this will be good for classic [img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: