Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Complete Overhaul

Can you stop it please? Your big ass arguments are not going to change our minds about this.

Wanna help, wanna be admin? Pay 6 bucks. thats all, and if $6 is too much for your cheap arrogant self then i would recommend you to stop saying trash like
Quote:"You would accept $6.00 off anyone to be admin, who knows who, (not sure if there's also a screening process for this, but I would imagine not the same for someone like me..)
Instead of giving it to someone who could truly be of help in the long-run, but no charge. Think of it as like an investment."

So you think you are awesome, good player, with admin experience and that i can ask 3 of our members about you? Well, let me see... oh, i could care less !!!! 

Stop being a i know it all wannabe and show some proofs, i havent seen any exactly frame of ping changes, actually if you were that smart you would know this game is dead, get a new computer and move on play other games, instead of using your faked smart language to try to make us give you admin benefits, Dream on

Oh and yeah i do not take it as an offence, but i get real pissed at people who pretend to know all about this, but they can't afford a $6 donation for admin privileges because they are "special" or something, that shows your huge knowledge about this word and the way its handled. yeah we pay our servers, forum and domain with cookies...

And make sure this is the end of the "argument" 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

(05-17-2015, 10:35 PM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: Can you stop it please? Your big ass arguments are not going to change our minds about this.

Wanna help, wanna be admin? Pay 6 bucks. thats all, and if $6 is too much for your cheap arrogant self then i would recommend you to stop saying trash like
Quote:"You would accept $6.00 off anyone to be admin, who knows who, (not sure if there's also a screening process for this, but I would imagine not the same for someone like me..)
Instead of giving it to someone who could truly be of help in the long-run, but no charge. Think of it as like an investment."

So you think you are awesome, good player, with admin experience and that i can ask 3 of our members about you? Well, let me see... oh, i could care less !!!! 

Stop being a i know it all wannabe and show some proofs, i havent seen any exactly frame of ping changes, actually if you were that smart you would know this game is dead, get a new computer and move on play other games, instead of using your faked smart language to try to make us give you admin benefits, Dream on

Oh and yeah i do not take it as an offence, but i get real pissed at people who pretend to know all about this, but they can't afford a $6 donation for admin privileges because they are "special" or something, that shows your huge knowledge about this word and the way its handled. yeah we pay our servers, forum and domain with cookies...

And make sure this is the end of the "argument" 

No,

I was just a regular in your server, who saw your problems first hand, and signed up onto your forums in hopes of voicing my reasons.
I'm not trying to be "a know it all," the things I've pointed out are things we can all agree with. And actually.. I did point out that the game is in fact dead,
and that the only active player-base are people from down south. I was under the impression that the reason for moving your servers, was to keep those people away (since 90% of hackers are of latin descent)
by giving them 200+ ping, which is what I read from Satanic. But i was misunderstood, as the server did in-fact have a plug-in for false ping representation, so
they'd ping the same regardless. Now i thought by doing this, that this would really then kill one of your servers, because you'd also get rid of your regulars (which is of also.. latin descent)

Satanic among other people stated that to get admin, you'd have to have some classifications: Be active, Be legit, and have vouches from members. Which is what i thought your requirements were,
and what i thought i had. Clearly, it doesn't at all matter.

And... I do have a new computer, in-fact i've just built it about a year ago :/ I mean I understand where you'd get your assumption that people who still play cs 1.6
have crappy computers but come on, you don't have to talk down on people who do.

Pointing out "my faked smart lanuage." ....really? Anyways.

Honestly, all i wanted to do, was help.I was okay being a regular player, but the stupid amount of hackers just ruined it for me and everyone else, and i just wanted to do something about it.
 I could careless if i was not given admin privilges to a server belonging to a 15+ year old game that's only being played by people who you can't even understand.

"~~Oh and yeah i do not take it as an offence, but i get real pissed at people who pretend to know all about this, but they can't afford a $6 donation for admin privileges because they are "special" or something, that shows your huge knowledge about this word and the way its handled. yeah we pay our servers, forum and domain with cookies... "

Pretend to know all about what? I think what I've said so far only relates to the issues, who i am, and what I could do. I wasn't pretending to be an astronaut.. And, I'm assuming you meant to type in world. In short, you basically said, "screw your ideals, money talks." If that's how you view the world.. then...... anyway .. :p
Well ya, i think what you mean to say that, in the real world..nothing's free. Yeah i get that, but in the real world, you also have to take risks, to become successful.

PS: You made yourself sound more arrogant than me, (when i honestly tried not to sound offensive)
Satanic Spirit handled my proposition much more genuinely.

This will be the end of it, i don't take no offense from any one of you what so ever Smile
You guys enjoy the rest of your long weekend, and happy Victoria Day!
Am from Vancouver btw Smile

}
Thanks given by:

"Fun fact is that internap distance between Atlanta and Chicago is around 10 ms."

Ya it's 10 ms differnce but not for everyone... Just because the internap distance is 10 ms between ATL and Chicago doesn't mean it's a 10 ms differnce between chicago and Venezuela or any of the guys over there. Vene people ping average 90-110 in ATL,NY,VA, anything central CHI,TEX,FL they gonna ping average 160-200+.

Also your basing it's a 10 ms differnce from one type of connection, you gotta remember not everyone has FIOS internet with 50 MB download speed and 50MB upload speed, therefore that will have a huge factor on what your ping in game will be.
}
Thanks given by:

I have question,why zombie plague remove,and when it will back? [img]images/smilies/huh.gif[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-19-2015, 11:04 PM)'rouel' Wrote: I have question,why zombie plague remove,and when it will back? [img]images/smilies/huh.gif[/img]

Zombie Plague will never be back because nobody is ready to pay for it and everyone is making a ton of demands. Unless anyone is ready to pay $15 a month, forget about Zombie Plague.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(05-20-2015, 09:44 AM)'$atanic $pirit' Wrote:
(05-19-2015, 11:04 PM)'rouel' Wrote: I have question,why zombie plague remove,and when it will back? [img]images/smilies/huh.gif[/img]

Zombie Plague will never be back because nobody is ready to pay for it and everyone is making a ton of demands. Unless anyone is ready to pay $15 a month, forget about Zombie Plague.

HEy!! I will get a placement in a good company next year from my college so i will be able to pay for it .. i guess you will be here for few years right ?? and for zombie plague lovers wait for a year .. Big Grin Smile i will pay you the 15$ money for the server!!!
}
Thanks given by:

next year? dream on... no .
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: