In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Wink 
Steam ID / STEAM_0:1:19575737
How long have you been playing on [Banished] so far: about more than one year
How did you hear about our server: I found it by steam
Brief Comments: There are good players and the server is tremendous I really like playing in Banished Blush

I also want to make clear that my brother and [n]aruto! not play on my pc as this has brought me several misunderstandings with community members
}
Thanks given by:

i dunno, naruto has before and recently.. we can't trust him with the admin..
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

and my brother will not play on this pc. My dad bought another pc. the only problem we had was that we only had a pc .. Now we will have 2 pc and the problem was over. many people here know me and know that I am a serious player.
}
Thanks given by:

I think first you have to solve that your brother and use the same Steam.
I do not think it is appropriate.
I've always seen playing more naruto.
you just have to have your own steam not something that your brother also use
I think if you solve everything would be fine.
but if you get to get admin have to make sure your brother does not use your pc.
that's what I think.
i know that u are a serius player
good luck
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I hate twins....
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

understand. but I no longer use my brother or my steam and my pc .. that's why I asked the admin. and it became clear that no one can use my steam .. just me. I hope you trust me and you too DJ Ashba (Y)
}
Thanks given by:

I seem to recall an assload of drama and bs with both of you. How could we possibly know which one of you is the one using the admin? You could both just say you are you and nobody could prove otherwise. I think this is a bad idea.
-1 from me.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

and my brother will be using this computer and my steam account. just me, besides I should not be the only one who has a brother who plays counter strike? There are many players who have a brother who also plays or am I wrong? have to trust me. the rest do not want the admin.
}
Thanks given by:

its a liability thing. we trust you and not him. we give you admin, he will have admin. im sorry, i dont know what to tell you but u guys share accounts. does he have another steam acct that he uses now?

i got a bro. but hes got his own steam/doesn't play cs anymore anyways lol. i dont even let him use my shit.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I understand ... i'm not going to share my steam with my brother will have your pc shortly and also your steam.. was why I asked the admin as [n]aruto! Not play either in my pc or my steam. You no longer use anything from my computer. Big Grin
}
Thanks given by: