Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

itachi admin
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

My dad bought another pc. the only problem we had was that we only had a pc .. Now we will have 2 pc and the problem was over.

I understand ... i'm not going to share my steam with my brother will have your pc shortly.

These two statement contradict each other, which is it he does have his own or he will have his own? Like I said it's a NO FOR ME!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

My brother [n]aruto! You bought a pc therefore you no longer use the mia, so there will be no problem. He did not play more in my computer or with my Steam account. i understand ? Only i have access to this computer nobody else.
}
Thanks given by:

-1 to me.
Recently you had a problem with his brother using his steam.
http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=7998
[Image: 76561198085217952.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

Exactly ... to avoid those problems because my brother will have no access to my computer nor to my steam. due to the fact that the already bought him his own computer.
}
Thanks given by:

Thanks lero! That thread you referred to was one week ago.

So since then ittachi you got a new PC , a new steam account and a new copy of CS?
Sounds like a lot of BS to me.....
Provide proof of two seperate steam accounts and we will give you, not both of you a trial admin.
I will give you credit for not giving up easily.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

he got my vote, i know both guys , and i trust him, his brother got a new pc and hes not gonna use itachi's computer/steam account again.

he never failed or joined another clan, just became inactive a few months

+1

Dont close the thread
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Itachi

thank you dj ashba. alone I want to help and to contribute with the great server that we have. trust my boys.

yaya. this it is my steam bill EdgarxxD it is the only one that I have. my brother doesn't have. it is alone a 11 year-old boy that alone he/she entered to play in my computer. already that doesn't go him to make but.. for that my potato buys a computer to the one. and he/she went so me when seeing that they gave him/her the computer. I requested them admin. now if you understand me?
}
Thanks given by:

Pending until we get a proof of your Brother's new steam account
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

+1 He got my vote and He is the only one who plays cs on that computer and his brother [n]aruto have his account separate, now in CS they are completely different person.
[Image: numl5.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Ash , Itachi

good guys. Here I have the Steam account that got my brother [n]aruto! This is the ID Carluxo18
}
Thanks given by: