Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mi friends

Hello mi friend im Redident evil Malla LooBi i know much people know avout me,i make much errors in mi past,i come here to say im sorry,i see all mi friend make a good job,and i congratz all mi friends and bro,in this moment i know this work i thinks make comunity is easy lol,is hard very hard, if it were not for you[BsK], you are what taught me all this, i give them the million  thanks

Thanks all
And i hope the best for all
And this comunity is 1 in mi heart !!!!
:*

TRANSLATION BY $PIRIT
Hello my friend I'm Resident evil Malla Loobi. I have been a complete douche bag in the past and since I'm a too dumb I continue to do it in future too. Hey after all I got experience in being a jerk ^^. Beside being a clueless personality who needs to be thought everything a hundred times. I also have proficiency in raping English language, infact my english is so bad that Dj Ashba created a special award for meBig Grin. If you think you understand english try to read and make sense out of this post, I dare you.

One of my specialties is that the guys who cared for me and thought me everything are of no value to me. DJ Ashba, $pirit, YaYa just to name a few. I was making clan member applications in every clan i can see. AG, BsK, AOG etc you name it and i will be in their member list.

Finally I got kicked out of BsK because I shamelessly and I quote shamelessly copied BsK posts without giving any credit to original posters. Just to finish I will say that I got booted out of BsK, but I still lurk around their forum in hopes of stealing more information. Why you ask me ? Its simple because I have no self respect and I'm a piece of crap.
Quote:If you like my translation. Please give this piece of shit a negative reputation.
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

lol wut?
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

lols, its resident.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_m7fvpzjsZ21r4asuuo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

best translation ever
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

picked up heavy with the piece of shit AHUHUAAHUHUAHUAHUAHUAHU
}
Thanks given by:

nice inglish Resident......
at least use translator ...