Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hahahahahahah

(01-21-2014, 07:38 PM)Mizeravel Wrote: OK one day agent is a member the other day is hated by everyone

i dont know what that means...

also, it was all on you. we liked you, we helped u so much u have no idea. And then you started to fucking cry about shit talking because one fucking person said something. u decided that that one person represented the whole clan and u wanted to retire. who the fuck spoke to u. who tried to convince you to stay? u ended up staying after we spoke and i almost had to beg u to stop crying... the next day you tell me you want out again, u thot it would be a cool troll to leave that next day after the crying happened? how the fuck do u think? im sorry miz, but im tired of the BS. u cry that someone complained about you, u cry about how your demos go unlooked, when u know we are short DRs and some demos go unlooked but u decide to pin it on yourself again and say its because no one respects you. how the fuck will someone respect you if u always complain you dont get respected?
we counseled you, we helped you out, and we directed you. what else can be done? u should have been fucking smart and stopped bitching and just done your job instead of dragging out the drama by fucking crying and saying you're going to retire every time theres a small comment about you. You fucking told me the next day after that incident that you wanted out again.. what did i tell you? think about it... i gave u that chance to think that one through because u should have known, if u left after that u weren't going to get your position back, but u left anyways. honestly, if u were thinking that was going to be a good troll, u are fucking retarded.
grow up, we dont have time for this shit. im tired of holding your hand through shit. man the fuck up.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}

ok I understand.
}
Thanks given by:

I have never been more disappointed in any member we have ever had, as much as I am with you. We held your hand every step of the way, You were given that position even though we knew you were not ready for it. Our bad, thinking you might actually grow into it. You made alot of mistakes near the end, you would pick a guy you were "convinced" was hacking, you would record him, post it and be told he was clean, no matter how many guys said "Clean" you argued.

And as far as this being a troll, I don't believe that for a second. You realized you seriously fucked up, and devised this little shitty plan to say it was a troll and have it just slide by. Do you think we are stupid? I am personally insulted that you think I am that much of a fucking idiot. Everyone here helped you, and I really went all out to bring you along, And you repay that by making this bullshit thread and lying to our faces.

You have no respect for us or this klan, I will be long dead before you get back in here. You tried treating us like chumps....You rolled the dice.....You lost. I am done.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_- , kick-ass , Ash , Rattlehead

I never called anyone an idiot...
but I didn't expect something else I'll be on my way I'm not mad at anyone
I got no reason I'm quiet I won't discuss.
}
Thanks given by:

I'm sorry for reviving... saw him on and he never answered why he's not part of us anymore so I had to dig shit out myself. I'm just wondering could this be undone? We all make mistakes that's how we grow up. I'm just sad for him, even though he was always trying to ban me... but the guy did hell of a job as an admin.
}
Thanks given by:

HELL NO!!!! You only know part of the story, and anyone who wants to tell us all to GO FUCK OURSELVES, aint ever getting back in. So yeah, that's that.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive , Blink , Rattlehead

ya blink... dont need to keep talking about old sh*t, basically we gave him more than a second chance but he just waste it...that's all you should know.

CLOSED
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}