Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reporting Di'

(02-05-2014, 12:23 PM)`Enr!quEEEEE Wrote: "Papi" hahahahahaha, i miss u, bro. Sad

Player: B|63***
Steam/IP: STEAM_0:4:651540560 24.146.247.228
Date of incident: Last night on Dust24/7. He was using wallhack.
Adms: No one online.

IO miss ya too bro Sad... And for this guy, I'm not sure, it is 80% clean for me, I need more opinions. thanks for report him btw
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Can someone see my report of B|63?

Player: 1-0`
Steam/IP: STEAM_0:4:606425476 176.65.22.225
Date of incident: Today in the Dust24/7.
Admins online. No one.

https://mega.co.nz/#!YlhWhCgZ!Okw-WbTm9X...gXal21WWys
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead , Agusto Muzas

Man, try to upload your demos to Mediafire for easier donwload it for all, thanks <3
1-0 Blacklisted and already banned!
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

B36 is a player suspicious but the demo don't have enough for give a ban
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

Player: *sW*Amilkar Pro
Steam/IP: STEAM_0:4:1333361670 181.26.174.55
Date of incident: A half hour ago. He was using wallhack and aimbot.
Adms online: BullsEye, McSexyPants, and, if Kevin is adm, he was there too.

https://mega.co.nz/#!99YWRQyS!Z1goTzEGpV...QX_ign2L0Y

P.d: I've problems to upload to Mediafire, but i'm trying to fiz it, 'cuz Mediafire is better than MEGA.
}
Thanks given by: Agusto Muzas

Looks CLEAN to me.

Keep making reports though please! We need good guys to do exactly that, we can't be in the servers all the time. Thanks Smile
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: End

(02-07-2014, 09:31 PM)[BsK] YaYa® Wrote: Looks CLEAN to me.

Keep making reports though please! We need good guys to do exactly that, we can't be in the servers all the time. Thanks Smile

Are you serious, men? Look it again. Just look, he turn on and turn off him wallhack and aimbot.
}
Thanks given by: Agusto Muzas

(02-07-2014, 09:40 PM)`Enr!quEEEEE Wrote:

Are you serious, men? Look it again. Just look, he turn on and turn off him wallhack and aimbot.

wtf, cause you don't like the decision you are gonna argue? Are you serious?? you think you can't be wrong or something? maybe I was to quick to compliment you.
I will admit that it is fishy, But it sure as heck aint enough for a permanent ban. In the future when someone, especially an OWNER does not agree with you, try not to act like you can't be wrong. But there is an old ban for this guy in the banlist so that means he is Blacklisted. Ban added for blacklist, not what you said. Thanks
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: End

Looks clean to me. Keep up the good work. We appreciate you working to keep our servers clean. We have this process in place because if we ban anyone we think is suspicious we would never have people on our servers for fear of being banned.

Please don't hesitate to report people you think are suspicious and we will take a look and do our best to remove the hackers and cheaters from the servers.

Thanks
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , End

(02-07-2014, 09:44 PM)[BsK] YaYa® Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 09:40 PM)`Enr!quEEEEE Wrote:

wtf, cause you don't like the decision you are gonna argue? Are you serious?? you think you can't be wrong or something? maybe I was to quick to compliment you.
I will admit that it is fishy, But it sure as heck aint enough for a permanent ban. In the future when someone, especially an OWNER does not agree with you, try not to act like you can't be wrong. But there is an old ban for this guy in the banlist so that means he is Blacklisted. Ban added for blacklist, not what you said. Thanks

CLEAN...

BTW DUDE..! don't act like "mize"
If someone here with a high position tell you that an demo is clean it's because 99.99% of the times could be right is due to experience!, Thx for ur reports and keep reporting Smile
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by: End , MpReSsive , N0616JC , kick-ass