Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reporting Di'

Exclamation 
•Player Which You Are Reporting: RbK`
•Where this scene occured: Dust2 24/7
•IP or Steam-ID of the player: STEAM_0:4:460912770 189.19.173.159
•Admins which were inactive during this incident: No one.
•Cheats Used: Wallhack + Aimbot.
•Date of Incident: 14/08/2013
•Proof: Mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ov2cgc...sx/Rbk.dem
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

RbK` - wh + aimbot Confirmed.

he was still in server, so I banned already.
}
Thanks given by:

Peite - wallhack Confirmed.

he was still in server, so I banned already.
}
Thanks given by:

ptR, check this, plz http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=9488
}
Thanks given by:

I banned him too, i got a demo myself. thx
}
Thanks given by:

(08-14-2013, 04:58 PM)w0lverine Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 04:30 PM)End Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 03:44 PM)w0lverine Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 02:36 PM)End Wrote: If a player is not banned yet you can report him but if he's already banned no need report unless he has a different Steam ID or IP.

What you are saying is something very obvious, as how can continue to play someone if he/she was banned? It changed course, IP or Steam, and that becomes another report for ban him again

I told you it because you did it. You reported to him with the same Steam ID which he was already banned, even you added the link to the ban details.. so what's the need of the report?

Yes, it was banned, even with the same Steam, but what makes playing? If it is assumed that he is banned, he should not be playing. Perhaps it changed the IP, and that allows him to continue playing, but do not say whether he did it or not, since I can't see if it changed it because in its ancient bans, the IP get "hidden". Please End, use a little logic.

You saw him playing and you recorded him because he had not been banned yet but He can't play now because he's already banned with this steam id. I can't do a new ban because there's an already ban made.
Can you understand it? The fucking steam id is already in our ban list and there's no need of report unless he really change it.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by:

Wolverine Good man....i was also about to report RbK noob Sad
Hate hackers Wink
Good work mate Wink
Rap-king->[[Eminem]]here!

I don`t use any hacks.I play honestly cuz Honesty is the best policy.
Play hard go proWink still don`t believe me??

watch my youtube videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFW30pgjV4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsgpSTl9CRI
Because i don`t hackAngel
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

lol i knew he was hacking, i just couldn't get a good video Sad gj!
}
Thanks given by:

(08-14-2013, 07:15 PM)End Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 04:58 PM)w0lverine Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 04:30 PM)End Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 03:44 PM)w0lverine Wrote:
(08-14-2013, 02:36 PM)End Wrote: If a player is not banned yet you can report him but if he's already banned no need report unless he has a different Steam ID or IP.

What you are saying is something very obvious, as how can continue to play someone if he/she was banned? It changed course, IP or Steam, and that becomes another report for ban him again

I told you it because you did it. You reported to him with the same Steam ID which he was already banned, even you added the link to the ban details.. so what's the need of the report?

Yes, it was banned, even with the same Steam, but what makes playing? If it is assumed that he is banned, he should not be playing. Perhaps it changed the IP, and that allows him to continue playing, but do not say whether he did it or not, since I can't see if it changed it because in its ancient bans, the IP get "hidden". Please End, use a little logic.

You saw him playing and you recorded him because he had not been banned yet but He can't play now because he's already banned with this steam id. I can't do a new ban because there's an already ban made.
Can you understand it? The fucking steam id is already in our ban list and there's no need of report unless he really change it.

Now i understand you, End. But, he changed his IP, so you can ban him with his IP,
}
Thanks given by: