Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

***R'juan***

you are a disgrace to all meat beaters. haha
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

I dont deal .. but if supposedly "Hacks" was using me that it is strange that there is no a "demo" for which when I manage a REAL HACKER catches if the demo presents. But good if you say that really is like that, I dont have anything that to say in my defense the only thing that I dont use hacks. To the margin of this ... thanks to the persons who helped me and gave to me a possibility of being able to help in the community. And the persons who STRANGE accuse me of hacker and some demo doesnt exist so, that good method of banned unjustly..
If this is the definitive good-bye the only thing that I have to say is:
Good bye to all and I hope that some day there realize that really I dont use hacks.. Only I hope that the community continues growing day after day for that in the end it is a great community.
}
Thanks given by:

of course there is a demo,, in effect are 3.. get out of here hacker and GTFO
}
Thanks given by:

u certainly know our procedures. we don't share the demo with the hacker. u know what u've done. this demo has been examined by all the highers and others. if our leadership didn't want u and just wanted to kick you out, we would say so. they're the leadership for god sakes. we wouldn't make up a story like this. gtfo, u know you hack u piece of shit. fuck off.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}

(06-24-2013, 01:09 PM)RJuan Wrote: I dont deal .. but if supposedly "Hacks" was using me that it is strange that there is no a "demo" for which when I manage a REAL HACKER catches if the demo presents. But good if you say that really is like that, I dont have anything that to say in my defense the only thing that I dont use hacks. To the margin of this ... thanks to the persons who helped me and gave to me a possibility of being able to help in the community. And the persons who STRANGE accuse me of hacker and some demo doesnt exist so, that good method of banned unjustly..
Good bye to all and I hope that some day there realize that really I dont use hacks.. Only I hope that the community continues growing day after day for that in the end it is a great community.

if u see yourself playing with hacks maybe you will come here and say more excuses, yeah excuses like :
im not the gay that was playing in the demo , was my brother that play in my pc and use hacks Confused

Is a is a typical excuse !!..... i heard this multiple times....
sorry but i checked all the demos.. we checked all the demos , is the same ip that u used here.. so sorry and bye

little liar ! You were my friend and had come to rely a bit on you!!!
but this not will happen more.. Dodgy
You say that we have no demo. we never act without any evidence!!, we never would we do.
for me only YaYa or Ashba can decide if show you or not the demos....
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

ive seen the hacker kid, im a long experienced player and i can confirm you're demo was all hacks. even long before the demo ive been suspicious of you. someone who has shitty ass tactics/gameplay like yourself does NOT aim that good.
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: Ash , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

(06-23-2013, 07:48 PM)[BsK] YaYa Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 06:10 PM)VeGa Wrote: congratulations R'Juan you deserves the jackass and asshole award

I could not agree more!

DONE AND DONE!Big Grin

jajajjaja Big Grin

" i nerver hack " = words by R'Juan
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

Hey, R'Juan...

-"I'm the best of the server"
-Oh, really?
-Yeah, yeah.
-Ok, let's play.
-Ok, wait, my pc is slow and takes a while to connect to the server.
And the ping: 83.

Yeah, yeah, very slow. Go as far as you can.
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: homero_paj_fck.gif]
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

(06-24-2013, 01:09 PM)RJuan Wrote: I dont deal .. but if supposedly "Hacks" was using me that it is strange that there is no a "demo" for which when I manage a REAL HACKER catches if the demo presents. But good if you say that really is like that, I dont have anything that to say in my defense the only thing that I dont use hacks. To the margin of this ... thanks to the persons who helped me and gave to me a possibility of being able to help in the community. And the persons who STRANGE accuse me of hacker and some demo doesnt exist so, that good method of banned unjustly..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlXM6mR1yOQ_AQuhyQfRC...lHxLzxC_B0]
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©