Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Otra vez yo. It's me, again.

Anyway im against this report, since she's reporting the "lack of respect of our admins" and she's disrespecting them here... so dumb !! don't do to others what you don't want done to you
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I think there is no point in complaining to the forum. I started my post not insulting anybody, what bothered me is that it denies that what he said was not directed at me. Anyway, thank you.
}
Thanks given by:

1 of all ADMINS MUST RESPECT PLAYERS AND PLAYERS MUST RESPECT ADMIN!

and agent.. Use admin powers in other admin is prohibited!! since we had some problems with it.... so Don't use your power in another admin..!

im talking with another Higher, wait for our last desicion.
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I dont wanna sound unfair and that shit, but Maii, you werent so nice while making the post... im not against you, just letting you know that you shouldnt get angry and bitch our members... just stay quiet, I KNOW that Agent Abused, and we'll see whats gonna happen with him, just wait
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: ImeK

:/ K.
}
Thanks given by:

Well, Maii if you want to have a solution for your report you have to keep your stable behavior not want that anyone disrespect to others

About agent your admin will be freezed for 2 days because you use your powers against other admins, and you really know that you can't do it
remember it the next time this not will be only 2 days

Thread closed
}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive , ImeK

(04-02-2014, 05:44 PM)ImeK Wrote: I was present at the time and i didn't see that they will say something bad to her
What i saw is to agent giving slap to her, even gave me one to me for get down from on a box and then gave me another because i don't answer him when he ask me.. i was playing at the time.

Next time I hear of one Admin Slapping or Slaying another admin, I will be REVOKING the admin of the one doing the slapping. Major Admin Rule: NO ADMIN CAN USE THIER ADMIN POWERS AGAINST ANOTHER ADMIN! I don't give a fuck what the reason is!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: MpReSsive , BsK.| Fps , Phantom , ImeK