Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Otra vez yo. It's me, again.

He pisses me off. They always get away with anything they do on that server. And that makes me agrier.
}
Thanks given by:

I was present at the time and i didn't see that they will say something bad to her
What i saw is to agent giving slap to her, even gave me one to me for get down from on a box and then gave me another because i don't answer him when he ask me.. i was playing at the time.
[Image: imekk.png]

◕ ‿‿ ◕

[Image: 76561198136546927.png]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-02-2014, 05:40 PM)MisterSexyLol Wrote: Hello my name is Ariel counter strike 1.6 Arg, I was banned for nonsense, I was part of the clan before Mcd.4, and did not know that this clan did not exist or had any problems.
I was banned for that reason and I deserve to be banned urgently, again I do not know anything about the clans was new at it, I deserve to be unbanned urgently .......
tomepalpinto has banned me ....., I'll be honest I really like this server, please .... Get me out of ban

Hello my name is Ariel counter strike 1.6 Arg, I was banned for nonsense, I was part of the clan before Mcd.4, and did not know that this clan did not exist or had any problems.
I was banned for that reason and I deserve to be banned urgently, again I do not know anything about the clans was new at it, I deserve to be unbanned urgently .......
tomepalpinto has banned me ....., I'll be honest I really like this server, please .... Get me out of ban Big Grin

Dafuq dude? This is a Admin Abuse Thread, go here http://bsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30 if u want to unban appeal.
}
Thanks given by:

(04-02-2014, 05:45 PM)**Agent Orange** Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 05:40 PM)MisterSexyLol Wrote: Hello my name is Ariel counter strike 1.6 Arg, I was banned for nonsense, I was part of the clan before Mcd.4, and did not know that this clan did not exist or had any problems.
tomepalpinto has banned me ....., I'll be honest I really like this server, please .... Get me out of ban

Hello my name is Ariel counter strike 1.6 Arg, I was banned for nonsense, I was part of the clan before Mcd.4, and did not know that this clan did not exist or had any problems.
tomepalpinto has banned me ....., I'll be honest I really like this server, please .... Get me out of ban Big Grin

Dafuq dude? This is a Admin Abuse Thread, go here http://bsoldiers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30 if u want to unban appeal.

i sent him a pm already and if he msgs here again i will ban him from forum. his posts have been deleted twice now
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-02-2014, 05:44 PM)ImeK Wrote: I was present at the time and i didn't see that they will say something bad to her
What i saw is to agent giving slap to her, even gave me one to me for get down from on a box and then gave me another because i don't answer him when he ask me.. i was playing at the time.

Ya, i tell u several times to go to the forums and u didn't answer me anything. When someone call u (phantom), u have to go immediately.
}
Thanks given by:

I was discussing with imek about he are more old that me and I did not put any attention on this problem.
[Image: t_zps1008225e.png]
[Image: 10922731_795396390531881_569277499206935...63ea7f.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-02-2014, 05:50 PM)**Agent Orange** Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 05:44 PM)ImeK Wrote: I was present at the time and i didn't see that they will say something bad to her

Ya, i tell u several times to go to the forums and u didn't answer me anything. When someone call u (phantom), u have to go immediately.

When i'm playing i do not read. Next time use the "@" if something URGENT before giving slap or kick without reason..

(04-02-2014, 05:53 PM)BsK.| TomePalPinto (CR) Wrote: I was discussing with imek about he are more old that me and I did not put any attention on this problem.

that's right we were talking about age and did not put much attention to Agent Orange and Maii
Pinto is very oldd! haha Big Grin
[Image: imekk.png]

◕ ‿‿ ◕

[Image: 76561198136546927.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I DONT GET WHY THIS GIRL SAID "STFU" "YOU ARE FUCKING ME UP" or something like that... AND SHE'S STILL HERE!!!... !!WHEN A GUY SAYS THAT KIND OF SHIT HE GETS BANNED... IF SHE'S A GIRL DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE, RULES ARE FOR EVERYONE.

I Say Cancel this report, will all respect "Maii" your behavior is pissing me off, you better play quiet and if you wanna report someone do it with respect

REPORT DENIED.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phantom , Tome pa'l pinto , ImeK

(04-02-2014, 06:16 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: I DONT GET WHY THIS GIRL SAID "STFU PHANTOM" "YOU ARE FUCKING ME UP" or something like that... AND SHE'S STILL HERE!!!... !!WHEN A GUY SAYS THAT KIND OF SHIT HE GETS BANNED... IF SHE'S A GIRL DOESNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE, RULES ARE FOR EVERYONE.

I Say Cancel this report, will all respect "Maii" your behavior is pissing me off, you better play quiet and if you wanna report someone do it with respect

REPORT DENIED.

THE STFU was not directed at Phantom, it was directed at agent orange. i think you might have misread something ash
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Mas†∑rPaIn©

"YOU ARE FUCKING ME UP"??? WHAT THE HELL?
}
Thanks given by: