Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NEW MoTD Challenge !!!!

Hey Guys !!! the last challenge was The header

im so happy a lot of our members decided to contribute with ideas and good images, Thank you a lot !!! im giving a +5 Reputation to every guy who contributed with the header challenge and +10 to our 2 Winners

uGod & End !!!

They will be getting a nice award designed by yaya in the few hours, thanks a lot for your help, uGod's design will be our new Header, and End's design is going to be our Banlist header and Our new MOTD !!!

So here's another challenge

i need you to make an image, not a banner with our Servers, IP's, using a good font, good colors, good design and Including End's header :

[Image: 7IL7gIG.png]

OKAY THE RULES

-Post your images in PNG/JPG format and if its possible a link to the PSD file if we have to edit some IP's in the future

-If you created more options after you posted just post again, DO NOT EDIT THE THREAD, JUST POST ANOTHER REPLY

- I DONT WANT WHITE BACKGROUND

-THE DIMENSIONS ARE 800px × 494px

Thanks Guys !!! Do your best Wink
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

I would like to add that, if you know html coding then you don't have to do everything in image. You can use the tags and place the image with some other text. As long as it looks neat and awesome, being image or combination of image + html wont matter.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Awards have been disigned and added to the awards list. Also have been given to End And UGod, GOOD WORK GUYS!!HeartHeartHeartHeart
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: uGod , BsK.| Ricardo , Rad , End , Phantom , Phaze-One

Congratulations End and uGod and all who participated, you guys made greats Sprays.
}
Thanks given by: uGod , End

congrats guys
great!! Smile
these last days, I've been checking and checking BsK facebook group, we need a new image for the cover of the group and this would be perfect, when i will upload the winner pic as cover photo of the FB group Smile

*New Goods* soon we will reach 500 members in our facebook Group!

btw i didnt participate in the last Challenge bcuz i was out of my home but i will participate on this ^^
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Bump, Lets see some MoTDs!
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Ricardo , Phaze-One

Hello dose nobody see this post or what? we need new motd for our severs!!! Lets get to work guys!!!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

I'll give this a try, but a question. What exactly is a MoTD? lol (excuse my ignorance)

Also can I get an example of what it kinda looks like?
}
Thanks given by:

What appear when you get in a server. Is like a banner bith more small, There is all our IP of servers.
}
Thanks given by:

Motd = Message of the day.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: