Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NEW MoTD Challenge !!!!

I would like to point out a few things here.

• Don't use too many colors, as motd browser doesn't display all colors properly.
  • Try not to add generic images for the background. We are BsK and we need to create our own brand.
  • Try to use the same color scheme as our forum theme. It would look real nice and it would help us further develop the BsK brand.
  • People don't really wait on MOTD for long, so make sure the text that you use is easily readable.
  • Also motd shouldn't have a lot of stuff. This is not something that people wanna wait and check out. Make it sleek and make it catchy.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , CAMILO1010 , BsK.| Ricardo , End , Phaze-One

[Image: 28ck5jc.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , Rad

(08-21-2014, 07:30 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote: I would like to point out a few things here.

• Don't use too many colors, as motd browser doesn't display all colors properly.
  • Try not to add generic images for the background. We are BsK and we need to create our own brand.
  • Try to use the same color scheme as our forum theme. It would look real nice and it would help us further develop the BsK brand.
  • People don't really wait on MOTD for long, so make sure the text that you use is easily readable.
  • Also motd shouldn't have a lot of stuff. This is not something that people wanna wait and check out. Make it sleek and make it catchy.

Its kind of hard to match with forums and the logo because the logo has white, black and green color and the forums have blue, black and gray. Here is another version of the one I did. I figured we need something that catches the attention and maybe we can put it on the server to see how it looks and maybe we can adjust from there?

[Image: k2ohg2.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One

[Image: 5g5awakvvn4pz65fg.jpg]

[Image: zjo78z8rzm4zzx3fg.jpg]

hey family wanted to give a 3D effect to the logo but do not think it should Big Grin
[Image: frases-del-desmotivaciones.jpg]

[Image: 746f234131bdd092747175f0599bb3fb.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , Rad , r3coN , kick-ass

(08-21-2014, 08:13 PM)Rad Wrote: Its kind of hard to match with forums and the logo because the logo has white, black and green color and the forums have blue, black and gray. Here is another version of the one I did.

You don't have to be that specific, but just changing that black color to blue will make it match the forum. I didn't say it have to be exact match, but similarities should be there.

Like you can use the same background, as forum color and add whatever you feel fit on top of it.

(08-21-2014, 08:25 PM)BsK.| Ricardo Wrote: [Image: zjo78z8rzm4zzx3fg.jpg]

[Image: 0y8j08fu5cj8465fg.jpg]

hey family wanted to give a 3D effect to the logo but do not think it should Big Grin

(08-21-2014, 07:30 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote: People don't really wait on MOTD for long, so make sure the text that you use is easily readable.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I make this for you i hope you gonna like it Big Grin

psd link : https://www.mediafire.com/?hqf59q62laqauzb

[Image: p6w9FMM.jpg]
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}

Sorry guys I was going to make one but I have some projects to work on at the time. Vega's looking promising btw Smile
}
Thanks given by: VeGa

Bump. Lets see some more ideas!
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , Rad

Sorry been busy with other BsK projects. Here is another one:

[Image: 2v30n5x.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: kick-ass , Phaze-One