Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Love Marihuana

I LOVE MARIHUANA ♥

[Image: 2hmn576.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: ImeK

Holy shit that size..... I'm going to edit your pic.

Done
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One

Thaaankks
}
Thanks given by:

So you play when you are high? Probably that's why you never reply to me when I talk to you in the server... you must in a trance Big Grin. Just smoke those joints in moderation, you can get overdose from it like any other drug. PEACE OUT!!
}
Thanks given by:

I like to play re crazy, who you are on the server?
}
Thanks given by:

(03-24-2014, 11:16 PM)Haiin Wrote: I like to play re crazy, who you are on the server?

I play in the server as [BsK]N0616JCapt. Price[CXM]. Also, I am not double clanning if you are wondering, that CXM tag is my personal tag and if I find anyone with that tag, I will remove that tag on the spot!! Unless that person knows me well enough and that I know that person well enough that we both know that he is joking, I will remove the tag without warning at all.
}
Thanks given by:

With all due respect sir, that smoking marijuana does not seem "Jokes and Humor Zone"
I have several stories, one of them was my cousin and my uncle... smoking that shit almost end their lives, because it is an addiction that few depart
my family suffered so much!

Is my view hope not to offend.
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] [M]aquiavelico *EgU*

I control it, I'm not vicious. But thanks for the advice. N0616JC, If I remember now. I saw you yesterday.
}
Thanks given by:

(03-25-2014, 03:18 AM)BsK.| Rude Boy Wrote: With all due respect sir, that smoking marijuana does not seem "Jokes and Humor Zone"
I have several stories, one of them was my cousin and my uncle... smoking that shit almost end their lives, because it is an addiction that few depart
my family suffered so much!

Is my view hope not to offend.

OMG! Are you simple???? You CAN NOT OD on weed! So if they almost died from it, I can garuntee, It was not just weed. Trust me I have been around the block a few times............
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: rudeboy` , Rattlehead

smoking weed ain't the problem. it's the people who can't handle it, and those people who think life is nothing but smoking weed. personally i usto smoke weed until i realized that's all these kid's do now a days, and i realized their doing it because they see us older generation doing it, so they want to follow in our footsteps. Now i dont smoke and i try to set the right example for them Smile
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}