Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Love Marihuana

lol jesus. mary jane...

i only smoked so i could sleep after pulling all-nighters with adderall.
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

Btw the things i said were not opinions they were facts... Marijuana/cannabis/hemp/Tetrahydrocannabinol is not physically addictive! If you or someone you know is addicted to marijuana it is all in his/her head!!! You can not become physically dependent on this drug .

Now as far as other chemicals in your weed i can say don't buy your shit from the crackhead on the corner and you will be ok... I have been smoking marijuana for over 15 years i am medical marijuana patient as referred by my legal doctor. All the weed that is bought from almost any clinic here is tested and assured pest free... Now i myself know exactly what is in my weed because i grow it myself and i use all natural grow mediums/soil and fertilizers.

Not telling anyone that weed is good for you but i can say it is less harmful then 95% of the drugs regularly available to us. Marijuana when smoked as a joint has over 30 cancer causing chemicals (as compared to filtered cigarette has over 70 cancer causing chemicals) but shit if we are looking at it like that most of the air you and i breathe everyday has over 80 cancer causing chemicals! so with that said Smoke Weed and Stay in School and if you live in the city don't breathe the air outside!!!! Tongue
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

pretty much it's how you handle smoking it. and some advice people don't smoke to resolve your problems. that's not going to fix your problems.
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: