Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Love Marihuana

While you might "enjoy" the high of marijuana mentally, physically it is impossible to develop an "addiction" to marijuana as their is no physical addictive chemicals in marijuana/cannabis... Unlike: nicotine, alcohol, meth, coke, ect... They are all physically addictive.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

you don't know whats in weed now a days. they lace it with other shit.
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

Well, if you take in too much of anything is bad for your body. Also, if you do not know your body's limit on the drugs or weed, then you are sure as hell going to get killed from it s you are the one that is tempting fate when you should not have. To all the kids in this clan, do what you love, but please know how to do them in moderation and if you do not know the limit, then don't even think about trying them. Be smart and be safe guys. I don't wanna hear about someone in our clan dying of an overdose of some shit that could have been prevented if they had know their limit and what their body can take. If you are trying to look cool by smoking a joint, then I think that you need to have your mind checked as life is more than just smoking joints. <--- My personal opinion.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

i agree with no616jc. to all the kids in our clan. just focus on school and bettering your life. don't get involved with this shit. it's not worth it, and it just creats problems. and let me tell you something from someone who usto smoke non stop, and grew up around people (including family) who did nothing but smoke. yes it could be very addicting.
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

Nice bro

I will give you a suggestion,look at a positive side , all money that you spend in "Marihuana" you can donate to us and have a good stay in the forum/servers (?

Have nice day,
}
Thanks given by: krazzy , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

Not everyone may like, I like
}
Thanks given by:

Here's my Opinion, i dont wanna sound like a tool... ( as always )

To All the kids here: if you wanna smoke weed, think about it twice, read what drowzee said, dont do it because your friends do it, 'cause you wanna feel better in front of them, or just because it is some kind of fad nowadays, Do it because you wanna know how it feels and if you like it then keep smoking, but please kids... Dont follow your friends to everything they do or they offer you, they may start using "big drugs" like coke, meth ,heroine, please... keep your ass away from that shit, we dont want people selling their houses because they need more drugs, or just like phaze said: Sucking a cock to get coke

And if you are gonna smoke weed please try to make your own, dont buy to the drug dealers of the block, because: 1- You can get in trouble if you dont pay 2- They lace it with more shit to make you addicted to buy more and more... and a "natural cannabis" joint doesnt have that effect on your body, thats just bullshit they add to earn money with your addiction.

Or you can do whatever you want but keep your ass away of me because im asthmatic and i can hardly breathe when someone is smoking in front of me lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: AncientGhost , Tome pa'l pinto , MpReSsive

I don't like it that much, just smoke it with my brother sometimes. He loves it much more
}
Thanks given by:

The smoke because I like
}
Thanks given by:

(03-25-2014, 01:49 PM)BsK.| YaYa® #Sean Wrote:
(03-25-2014, 03:18 AM)BsK.| Rude Boy Wrote: With all due respect sir, that smoking marijuana does not seem "Jokes and Humor Zone"
I have several stories, one of them was my cousin and my uncle... smoking that shit almost end their lives, because it is an addiction that few depart
my family suffered so much!

Is my view hope not to offend.

OMG! Are you simple???? You CAN NOT OD on weed! So if they almost died from it, I can garuntee, It was not just weed. Trust me I have been around the block a few times............

Yessir! ..
as you say, it was not just weed"
I therefore prefer to drink alcohol lol
the only thing is killing my liver
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: