Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's been a WILD RIDE!

Almost 3 years, Wow! Still boggles my mind! I have met some amazing people along the way, People I will be friends with until the end. People I have been honored to serve with and call my brothers. Things just aren't the same anymore. To anyone I mistreated, I will say that If I went overboard, Then I am sorry. But I make no apologies for doing what I thought was right, and I always had the best interests Of BsK, at heart. It's just not fun anymore. I will always remember the fun old days and smile, and the fun old guys will make me smile even more. I wish BsK all the success in the world. So With that I retire. PeacE! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KUNI EDIT: I LOVE YOU KUNI!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

WOW, GREAT NEWS, I never thought you would retire, I know you and I know each other so well as to other members, but I do not appreciate much as chief and as a friend, so I'll just say good luck. HeartHeartSadSad
[Image: maduro-2.jpg] 
}
Thanks given by: Ash

Best of luck, great meeting you, and thanks from showing me such a great community. Sad day Sad
[Image: LGB-222x180.jpg]

[Image: st_louis_rams_wallpaper.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

OMGF!!! Really? yaya :c I'll miss you u.u you are a awesome person to me, also I don't know why you gone..but The best of lucks yaya <3 you will Still here <3 Thanks for all yaya awesome owner. TAKE CARE Heart
}
Thanks given by:

Good luck.
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

holy shit why ? Sad why ? you are my closest friend here yaya
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

Good Luck YaYa Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

Things happening when I'm not here, well.. Dude u know you always can message me on steam everytime u want as the friends we always was, I hope that, so basically this is not the last goodbye

Martin your reply just made me laugh
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Wait this is a troll right? You can't be serious Sean.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: