Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It's been a WILD RIDE!

This is sad yaya now who is going to troll me Sad i wish you the best with love FAPS
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

this can not be Sad you do not deserve to be retired!
you are a legend in this community
I will miss you sir! :/
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

Ok, this better be a troll! If not, this sucks monkey balls!
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

<3 Not a troll guys <3

I can read the thread in SM lair, but I can't reply there so I will do it here, I will reply to this Quote first...

"Spirit: About a week ago, Sean banned and kicked Lucky from community, after she failed to prove her sex. To me, this has to be the most ridiculous reason to ban someone. We are an internet community of CS , so can anyone explain why your sex should matter here? At this point, I couldn't ignore the situation and lashed out on Sean for doing it. I had a chat with Ashba and Phaze on the same situation and they both agreed that Lucky was banned unfairly. Ashba went ahead and unbanned her from servers."

Only part of that is true, 90% of the reason I banned her was because she has more that 10 bans in other communities By her own admission, and she never made one appeal for any of those bans. Which were for hacking btw....

Next: "spirit:The way I look at this is, Sean's hatred for me was more important to him, than his love for BsK. It came as a surprise to me, as this is the same guy who calls everyone in BsK his family."

That is totally untrue, Nothing means more to me that all of you, and anyone who truly knows me knows that, I have put my blood sweat and tears into this place, each and every minute I have been here, And no one person would be the reason I would retire.
Spirit, I have gone out of my way to bury the hatchet with you, But when you step in and over rule me, which you had no right to do, then yeah I take exception to that.

Ashba:"The problem is, he was probably tired of rules, When we had our last talk yesterday, he told me he was tired of controlling himself to be nice on people, and said: "I miss the old BsK where you could say anything without the need of being worried of your words... "

Not what I said, I said that I think if someone deserves to be chewed out, then as an Owner I should have that option.

Ashba:"I Just wanted him to control himself and stop being like that, using the word Fucking 13 times in 5 lines not as a joke, but talking serious against other guy... "

I did use that word that many times, the reason? I was called out by someone who is not an Owner IN PUBLIC, He had me on steam and didn't even have enough respect for me to talk to me privately, so Yes I responded in kind.

So that is the real story, As far as I could se I was an "Owner" in title only, I have worked very hard to control myself, and Apparently that was not good enough. So I chose to retire rather that being kicked out which I am sure was coming soon enough. I mean If I can't remove a Klan member as owner without a big meeting, the it is just a title. Like I said I worked hard for this community, maybe I am wrong, but I don't think so. If you think I haven't then you will be happy to see me go. I still love this community like I always did, but it is not the same anymore for me, It is turning into something else. That is just My opinion. I love all you guys with all my heart, I have been so lucky to get to know all of you and I wish nothing but the best for this community, which I believe I helped to build to what it is today, again That is my opinion. I honestly didn't want to retire, But I didn't see any other alternative, I can't be sorry for something I don't think was wrong, that is just not me.

This will probably get deleted, but I hope that at least some of you get to read it first, No amount of hatred for any one person would cause me to leave something I love as much as I do this community, and all it's members. That is the absolute truth.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Well, Spirit made me delete my words a lot of times when i was acting like that, or change my decision 'cause i was being a dick. That has nothing to do with being an Owner or Not, you were an owner, and you had the same access than me, the same!!! but when we do something wrong we just can't let it happen and say, uh thats just another yaya's decision i have to respect, if i do shit you are able to correct me and the same for you, the difference is that i accepted i was being a bad guy back then, but you're saying that you cant be sorry for something you dont think you were wrong. that means you dont feel sorry or you think that treating some guys like that is just Owners business if we are angry... , well you are wrong, we have a reputation to defend, and you were ruining it, by these words you can't think i wanna kick you out, I told you: "Last time you said you were leaving, i was 3 days trying to convence you to stay", You are the one who wanted to retire, Oh and your kicking out wasnt coming soon... that wasnt gonna happen. I Should say im an owner at title only because when i was out for 3 months i saw a lot of changes the day a came back that you guys just informed me by PM, telling me what was going on, and that "You were sure i would agree" and i did, i agreed that all the changes were great, but i wasnt a part of that poll, and i also understand...i was out of decisions for a long time, with You And Phaze doing everything, but i didnt care... Because i trust you both. And now that im just trying to do the best for BsK asking you to be nicer on people, you leave? well, i dont get it....
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Ok, this is getting nowhere and is only causing drama.

Sean, if you wanna come back, then come back, if not then please try not to post.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: