Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fake Players Using Admins Nicknames

Really worried about this guys , most of time in dust 24/7 in hours that many of the admins are off

Hackers Use admins Nicknames and worst of it they talk like they where the real ones acussing others of hack when they are

AIMBOTING AND WALLING

Worst Of All!

some players that play with no wall when admins are online, turn of there hacks like:

Next ( this guy always play i think he plays fair when no one saw him and turn in when no admins online)

Most of time hackers use nicknames of really good players like:

[BsK] End

Ul / Terror : dont know if he was the real one or it was a fake one but sure it was walling

Ul / Ent : Dont know it was the real or fake one
Also Many Fakes Bsk Members plays when no admin there in.

THE HOUR I MADE THIS THREAD IS THE HOUR IN WHICH THIS HACKERS DO PLAY IN OUR SERVERS: (i dont know the hours of all the members of our community)

Btw: i know it doesnt help a lot withouth demo but is only so you get know about this my apologize because i couldnt rec a demo next time i will Later =)
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}

yeah, i came as soon as i saw your msg in chat.

unfortunately we can't stop anyone from using someone elses name. however, pls do get on chat and ask for an admin if there isn't one in the server. do you have steam? best way to get a hold of me/an admin would be to msg me/him. add me: faxlax87@hotmail.com even if u don't have steam... download it, its free. make an account and msg me. this will be the best way.

admins, if u see someone posing as another person in this clan, ban them for like a fucking week. (if they arent hacking. if their hacking.. of course give them the ban hammer) other than that.. if they have a dynamic IP, we really can't do much other than wait for them to come back and do it again...

anyone have any other suggestions?
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}

FPS, from exprience, admins' nicks are green in color while T and CT are red and blue respectively. I think I have seen
[Bsk] LerO BR IsanO in CT team color for some reason in Classic, I ask him why he's no admin, he didn't answer so I assume he's fake.
I know for a fact the LerO can't just give up his admin-ship, I know I wouldn't.

I would recommend that you make a list of Bsk admins and put it near you and check to see if the person's nickname color is green. If it is green, then it's an official admin. Although BskTroll guy hacked a admin account and went on hack spree. Never liked that guy since I got into Bsk.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

to some extent by the way I've been working on servers, these guys do it when I'm not. I am harsh in enforcing the rules. I have not lost my time reading the rules for players and adims to enter some that are better than others. Thanks for the alert. I will be watching going forward.

remembering that End has some problems with its Steam. it I can see playing without powers of ADM. Even so I know when it is. If something is out of order I always know. my suggestion and that the ADM's Steam does not work he promptly advise to enter another.

Nobody screwed my turn. If I am there is No Pain No Gain
}
Thanks given by:

(03-05-2013, 09:22 AM)StandarD Wrote: to some extent by the way I've been working on servers, these guys do it when I'm not. I am harsh in enforcing the rules. I have not lost my time reading the rules for players and adims to enter some that are better than others. Thanks for the alert. I will be watching going forward.

remembering that End has some problems with its Steam. it I can see playing without powers of ADM. Even so I know when it is. If something is out of order I always know. my suggestion and that the ADM's Steam does not work he promptly advise to enter another.

Sice I have problems with my steam I play with another nick in the Server Dust2 24/7 so if some guy was playing with my nick i'm not him.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

(03-05-2013, 10:02 AM)Smiley Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 09:22 AM)StandarD Wrote: to some extent by the way I've been working on servers, these guys do it when I'm not. I am harsh in enforcing the rules. I have not lost my time reading the rules for players and adims to enter some that are better than others. Thanks for the alert. I will be watching going forward.

Sice I have problems with my steam I play with another nick in the Server Dust2 24/7 so if some guy was playing with my nick i'm not him.

Roger that End. What will be your nick in classic?
}
Thanks given by:

ok i am relly worried about this. also so many fake bsk member at dust24/7
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

As shortbuss explained above. We can't stop players from using someone Else's nick. Imposters has been a major issue in BsK lately. All admins can use amx_who to know if the guy is real or not, but for common players status command is only hope. Most of our admins are steam and they have 5 to 8 digit steam ID.

Also as shortbuss mentioned above please download steam messenger. The game will actually cost you money but steam messenger is free just like yahoo or hotmail. Let us know what your steam ID is and we will add you to circle. 9 times out of 10 you will find a admin on steam, so please I request you download and install steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/about/?snr=1_4_4__11

(03-05-2013, 01:16 AM)N0616JC Wrote: Although BskTroll guy hacked a admin account and went on hack spree. Never liked that guy since I got into Bsk.

Not that I have any sympathy for "BsKTroll Alonso", but when you say he hacked a admin account. That was just some guy named $pirit trolling. In short that was real $pirit predenting to be Alonso. Alonso can't hack my account if he wanted to. He is a noob kid who got hacks and can reset his modem real quick.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps , N0616JC

(03-05-2013, 05:21 PM)$pirit Wrote: As shortbuss explained above. We can't stop players from using someone Else's nick. Imposters has been a major issue in BsK lately. All admins can use amx_who to know if the guy is real or not, but for common players status command is only hope. Most of our admins are steam and they have 5 to 8 digit steam ID.

Also as shortbuss mentioned above please download steam messenger. The game will actually cost you money but steam messenger is free just like yahoo or hotmail. Let us know what your steam ID is and we will add you to circle. 9 times out of 10 you will find a admin on steam, so please I request you download and install steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/about/?snr=1_4_4__11

(03-05-2013, 01:16 AM)N0616JC Wrote: Although BskTroll guy hacked a admin account and went on hack spree. Never liked that guy since I got into Bsk.

Not that I have any sympathy for "BsKTroll Alonso", but when you say he hacked a admin account. That was just some guy named $pirit trolling. In short that was real $pirit predenting to be Alonso. Alonso can't hack my account if he wanted to. He is a noob kid who got hacks and can reset his modem real quick.

$pirit, you... I should have known... Glad that it was you. It just shows how many people hate that guy.
}
Thanks given by:

On a funny note, I went a non Bsk server and found the troll guy and he got instant ban from that server. Guess he is not wanted anywhere. Lol.
}
Thanks given by: