Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fake Players Using Admins Nicknames

ahahahahaha so funny this guys got ban in all servers! xD
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(03-12-2013, 11:28 AM)Fps Wrote: ahahahahaha so funny this guys got ban in all servers! xD

FPS DEJATE DE MAMADAS Y QUITATE ESA FIRMA KE YO LA PUSE PRIMERO!

TIENES

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Changed.
}
Thanks given by:

(03-12-2013, 06:58 PM)Dj คsнвa™ Wrote: Changed.

Rofl!! Ty!
}
Thanks given by:

(03-05-2013, 12:11 AM)Fps Wrote: Really worried about this guys , most of time in dust 24/7 in hours that many of the admins are off

Hackers Use admins Nicknames and worst of it they talk like they where the real ones acussing others of hack when they are

AIMBOTING AND WALLING

Worst Of All!

some players that play with no wall when admins are online, turn of there hacks like:

Next ( this guy always play i think he plays fair when no one saw him and turn in when no admins online)

Most of time hackers use nicknames of really good players like:

[BsK] End

Ul / Terror : dont know if he was the real one or it was a fake one but sure it was walling

Ul / Ent : Dont know it was the real or fake one
Also Many Fakes Bsk Members plays when no admin there in.

THE HOUR I MADE THIS THREAD IS THE HOUR IN WHICH THIS HACKERS DO PLAY IN OUR SERVERS: (i dont know the hours of all the members of our community)

Btw: i know it doesnt help a lot withouth demo but is only so you get know about this my apologize because i couldnt rec a demo next time i will Later =)

yes i think so

(03-05-2013, 10:02 AM)Smiley Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 09:22 AM)StandarD Wrote: to some extent by the way I've been working on servers, these guys do it when I'm not. I am harsh in enforcing the rules. I have not lost my time reading the rules for players and adims to enter some that are better than others. Thanks for the alert. I will be watching going forward.

remembering that End has some problems with its Steam. it I can see playing without powers of ADM. Even so I know when it is. If something is out of order I always know. my suggestion and that the ADM's Steam does not work he promptly advise to enter another.

Nobody screwed my turn. If I am there is No Pain No Gain

Sice I have problems with my steam I play with another nick in the Server Dust2 24/7 so if some guy was playing with my nick i'm not him.

Sad

(03-12-2013, 07:17 PM)TURK # *~Namideqer*DeLi Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 12:11 AM)Fps Wrote: Really worried about this guys , most of time in dust 24/7 in hours that many of the admins are off

Hackers Use admins Nicknames and worst of it they talk like they where the real ones acussing others of hack when they are

AIMBOTING AND WALLING

Worst Of All!

some players that play with no wall when admins are online, turn of there hacks like:

Next ( this guy always play i think he plays fair when no one saw him and turn in when no admins online)

[BsK] End

Ul / Terror : dont know if he was the real one or it was a fake one but sure it was walling

THE HOUR I MADE THIS THREAD IS THE HOUR IN WHICH THIS HACKERS DO PLAY IN OUR SERVERS: (i dont know the hours of all the members of our community)

Btw: i know it doesnt help a lot withouth demo but is only so you get know about this my apologize because i couldnt rec a demo next time i will Later =)

yes i think so

(03-05-2013, 09:22 AM)StandarD Wrote: to some extent by the way I've been working on servers, these guys do it when I'm not. I am harsh in enforcing the rules. I have not lost my time reading the rules for players and adims to enter some that are better than others. Thanks for the alert. I will be watching going forward.

remembering that End has some problems with its Steam. it I can see playing without powers of ADM. Even so I know when it is. If something is out of order I always know. my suggestion and that the ADM's Steam does not work he promptly advise to enter another.

Sice I have problems with my steam I play with another nick in the Server Dust2 24/7 so if some guy was playing with my nick i'm not him.

Sad

its sucks

(03-12-2013, 07:01 PM)besnik_91 Wrote:

Rofl!! Ty!

end

Wrote

AIMBOTING AND WALLING

Worst Of All!

[BsK] End

yes i think so

Sad

AIMBOTING AND WALLING

Worst Of All!

[BsK] End

yes i think so

Sad

its sucks

Rofl!! Ty!

end

Wrote

end
da

lets going on
}
Thanks given by:

turk, nice spam. try again and please actually contribute to the thread with intelligent responses rather than one word stuff like "end" or "da"

ur learning tho lol
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

Rofl!! Ty!

Sorry man i didnt think it will be a problem i apologize btw: i really like the pic xD

disculpa brother!! no sabia q seria un problema poner la foto disculpame i wueno me gusto xD

}
Thanks given by:

ya ive noticed when im on dust2 2/7 server. theres alot of hackers on there
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

yea man , i think you need to put more admins in dust 24 cuz most of those guys wall and aimbot and worst i am gonna post this problem in my new thread

}
Thanks given by: