Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

-Big Announcement!-

[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}

OMG PHAZE! It is unexpected...I do not know what to say..Thanks guys to give me this opportunity..I am very excited about this new position..Thanks alot ..​I will not disappoint you...

<3

}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , BsK.| Fps , GeT L0w

wow sakruai, saku, sakurai xD haha congratulations !!! you deserve it, i hope that do a good job in your new position.

Wow new server that well, love <3 BsK Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: Sak

Thumbs Up 
Hi Sakurai, Wow Big Grin Saku you Are te best admin,server manager,member,  now staff Big Grin,
?????.    Happy new position.    ?.         Happy new work in BSK and nice name with color Green
By Your Friend GeT low .    Ps:Camilo dont delete this Message, pls
and Camilo waiting you position like co-owner ☺️ whaterver.

HAPPY NEW POSITION Yeap 

[Image: logo-2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Fappylations sakurai , well deserved you are a great example for all of us :3
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: Sak

Haha Congratz Sakurai New Staff Big Grin

}
Thanks given by:

We just added a new CS:GO server and you only talk about the promotion? its okay, Saku did an amazing job and he surely deserves to be a staff, he's not lucky, hey, congratulations!, no... he DESERVED it because he worked his ass more than You guys posting shitty replies like those. BUT THE POINT IS... Phaze said, please report any opinions or bugs here, and i havent seen any reply about the new server... , dont feel forced to play and report now that i post this, but i was expecting a little bit more of emotion from your comments, see,for me it looks like we do everything for you, and you can't even thank spirit, phaze or the rest of the team for the work/help, or show any kind of happiness/opinion on BsK moving to another game, dont get me wrong, but promotions are common, you will se promotions a few times in a month or so,  but you will only see this kind of big changes once or twice in a lifetime. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , Sak , GeT L0w

jejeje that's some pretty good news! and congratz sakurai you know i love you right?[img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

congratulations sakurai
[Image: tumblr_mwq8siCORl1rau3mvo1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

^ idiot 
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: