Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

-Big Announcement!-

WELL ANYWAY BACK TO MY POST:

BSK NEWEST SERVER: CSGO GUNGAME ORIGINAL CAN BE REACHED @ bscsgogg.game.nfoservers.com:27015 !!!

[b]Sakurai -[/b] is new staff yes everyone can thank him for his work and lets move on with it and tell me other stuff like your guys opinion of our new server... 

NOW...
I understand alot of you guys do not currently have or acquire the means to afford csgo as it is more higher priced game then is predecessor cs 1.6. but that doesn't mean you cant give your opinion on it, even if you haven't played it i still would like to hear what you think about this new change/server and what we are doing as all of you are a part of this community and i want to hear what you all have to say.!!! 

Thank you 
[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img]

[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phantom , [BsK] RiKuDoU , CAMILO1010 , Ash , BullsEye©

congrats sakurai!

and i messed around on the server a little bit. 

31 levels seems like a lot of levels. lol it's a lot of guns to go through
[Image: 02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?resize=450%2C238]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One

(05-25-2015, 03:45 AM)'Phaze-One' Wrote: WELL ANYWAY BACK TO MY POST:

NOW...
I understand alot of you guys do not currently have or acquire the means to afford csgo as it is more higher priced game then is predecessor cs 1.6. but that doesn't mean you cant give your opinion on it, even if you haven't played it i still would like to hear what you think about this new change/server and what we are doing as all of you are a part of this community and i want to hear what you all have to say.!!! 

Thank you 
[img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img]

Yeah, i would really love to try it, but i don't have that game, however if someday i can buy it i will definetly go to play on it. And i'm sorry for not talking about this thing, is just that not having the game made me think i shouldn't say anything, i mean i'm really happy for it, but i can tell too much. I think is really good.

And i think this is an improvement, since you guys are reaching for new whole levels in gamming talking about this community, so i'm very glad of it and being part of this. So keep doing this amazing job! =D

PD: i'm sorry if it seems that i was ignoring this amazing fact, i didn't mean to do that.
[img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , CAMILO1010

The server of cs go is awesome, But sometimes when you got the level 30 and you must kill someone with a nade then you kill that guy you cant get the final level   (it happened today at 12:30 am) maybe the bug is fixed.I will say that we are doing a big change and I'm glad to be part of this awesome community Thanks to Ash, Phaze, spirit, bulls,r3con I know that you guys give money to this community for that we still alive THANKS ALOT to all my buddys you are doing an awesome job as an admin.
all of us are part of this and we must do the best to keep it up.

}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , #TEXAS , CAMILO1010 , r3coN

Nade levels gets a bit frustrating. We are working on ways to increase the radius of the damage, so it becomes a bit easier to go through that level.

There are a lot of guns in CSGO and funny thing is that I haven't even included all of those.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

i would really love to try it, but i don't have that game, but is awesome that BsK have a server of cs go already that is a good game, I would love to try it sincerely, is a big change, sorry for not comment before, because I thought that we need opinions of who have this game. But good, THANKS ashba, phaze, spirit, you did a great job, ( as always ), i'm happy for this big change, and only I can say that going ahead with the betters changes. THANKS AGAIN. <3
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Thanks to Sakurai and Phaze for testing it last night

We played a nice game 2 against 1 with bots included, but i found a few things to be solved

there should be no time limit, we were playing and in some point the game restarted, "Round Draw" and everyone came back to spawn

i dont know if its a bug or not, but you usually move to the next level with 2 or 3 kills ( depending on the number of players ) but everywhere, even in original Arms Race, Grenade level is completed with just 1 kill, we had to nade 2 guys to be upgraded to Knife Level ( 31 ) sakurai naded a lot of guys and he never moved to Knife level, i supposed that its because he got downgraded with Knife a few times, the only way to complete Nade level is to kill 2 guys NOT letting anyone knife you. and that is wrong, Knife level is supposed to be a 1 Kill only, and yeah... the Radio is too small, its almost impossible to kill someone, i remember saku tried to nade me once and the grenade exploded in front of me, and it did 36 demage only, thats not enough i think....
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

is it possible to remove the nade level?

just nading alone is tough with full health and armor. it takes two nades to kill someone in competitive and that's hard enough. 

just thinking about people running around in gg, it'll be hard to land a nade kill. 
[Image: 02bf329662733a925416eacfc4f6eb69.gif?resize=450%2C238]
}
Thanks given by:

Actually that level (nade) is hard :l but is cool it makes to improve yourself(though :p ) also I was running like usain bolt..ash has good skills in cs:go...can not kill him :l
}
Thanks given by:

one more thing, nades are supposed to respawn every 10 seconds, and here, you have 1 nade, and to get another one, you have to die... wtf
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: