[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

^ another one

dumb kids wont learn... i will have to kick some guys out of BsK
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

[img]images/smilies/sad.gif[/img] Yup seems some people only hear what they want to hear and block the rest out, this makes me po'ed! [img]images/smilies/angry.gif[/img] I shouldnt have to divide my post because a few kids can't comtemplate more then one thing at a time. You guys need to read would make life much easier for all of us... I will be watching all more closely, we going to see who pays attention and who just needs to go...

[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010 , Ash

Conratz, Sak. You deserve it, bro. You were doing a really great job since you become in adm. Keep it!
}
Thanks given by:

^ and the list keeps getting bigger
}
Thanks given by:

i'll play on the new csgo server when i install csgo again.... idk if i should on linux, so i'll wait till my replacement hdd gets here... so i dont waste my time lol... it should be here Wednesday

and congrats on the promotion sakurai
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

}
Thanks given by: icecold960 , Avicii

}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , CAMILO1010

First to all: Sayin' you're more mature than somebody don't make you mature, IT MAKES YOU LESS MATURE.
Yes, I'm glad BsK is becoming a big community, and you're doing a great job tryin' to make it the best community ever, but I don't gonna say "You're doing the best job ever", 'cause it makes me those kind of asses kissers.
By the way, "we just need them to work" is like this is a corporation, where you're the boss, with people who works for you, and you should pay for. If you want people "to work", make your own corporation, then you can say you need people TO WORK. And I'm sorry if I've done some "work" you need here, but I'm here to have fun, not to "WORK" for somebody like you. Also, I'm not the "Voice of members", I'm the only one who got the balls to say you those words, thing that nobody never did, and I'm here 'cause I got fun here, and I think I'm not the only one.

}
Thanks given by:

fun facts in your reply

- "Sayin' you're more mature than somebody ...." You still messing with the mature thing which i dont give a hell about, thats not the point of the conversation

- "cause it makes me those kind of asses kissers."  You have the Asskisser award, that means something ... hah

- "with people who works for you, and you should pay for"  why do i need to pay for my workers if there are lots of better people out there crying for an admin shot ?  and they are not working for me, they are working for BsK, and guess what? Phaze and I own the place so... make your own conclusions. 

- "but I'm here to have fun, not to "WORK" for somebody like you." Then move yourself to member, if i remember well, being an admin is a responsability that should be taken as a job, we have a job here with the servers, you have a job with the cheaters, plain and simple

- "I'm the only one who got the balls to say you those words, thing that nobody never did. " , im not the big boss looking at everyone as if they were inferior, i actually took a lot of our current ideas from random guys talking in server chat. i can say i wont get mad at any guy who is against our decision UNLESS the point they make is absolute useless just like your first reply to this thread, we do listen to our people, but when someone says he's got balls for saying nonsense things like you did, then im not gonna be really polite. 

What about you stop this drama? ...you get the point, and if you dont after all what i wrote, then i will have even more reasons to call you "dumb"
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010