Your Name: xNz'

Your In-game name: xNz'

Your IP-Address or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35655230

Date of the ban: 18/09/12 9:05 PM

Server which you were Banned From: Classic

Admin which Banned You: [BsK] ,l,,

Description of the Event: here's the main thing

[Image: 6F27895BEA3258C1AFB8DA7A55EF7A65BB125B00]

So here's the deal, i was playing calm, getting owned as always, i got invited by my friend (also admin) Perez, and i was testing my mic so i could know if it was working, Perez said it was working fine and so he started to talk on his mic, the game was going on and we were talking, i was telling him to follow me and shits, then this admin [BsK] ,l,, told Perez to stop using his mic which Perez did, but then he kicked Perez and he came back asking why and this ,l,, guy didn't tell him why, then i kept talking on mic cuz HE DIDN'T warn me, after some mins he banned me without warning/gagging/kicking me, he just banned me, look i don't give a shit if you ban me i just saying that you admins way sucks, i mean i was leader of a big ass clan, bigger than this one, i was leader for more then 1 year and i know how's the deal with mic users (unless you have diff rules), Perez and Duvan (Both admins of here) were my staff guys in that clan and they know how are the rules, any ways i hope you keep an eye on your admins and maybe if you don't mindi can help you a little.

Peace out
}
Thanks given by:

yes baned for mic its admin noob ,l,,
}
Thanks given by:

xNz' is right that admin made a mistake when he banned him without warning him first and also he made a major abuse kicking Perez Huh
}
Thanks given by:

"[BsK] ,|,,<764><STEAM_0:0:520339220><CT>" say "dnt use Mic PEREZ ... last warrnning"

Kick: "[BsK] Perez'<780><STEAM_0:0:356962850><>" was kicked by "Console"

"[BsK] Perez'<799><STEAM_0:0:356962850><TERRORIST>" say "wow ?"

"xNz'<781><STEAM_0:1:35655230><TERRORIST>" say "What a faggot then"

"[BsK] Perez'<799><STEAM_0:0:356962850><TERRORIST>" say "kick? "

2ND PART :

"[BsK] ,|,,<764><STEAM_0:0:520339220><CT>" say "bro .. i warned u ... we cant hear anything" (dead)

"[BsK] ,|,,<764><STEAM_0:0:520339220><CT>" say "stop usingg mic .. we cant listen to anythng" (dead)

"xNz'<781><STEAM_0:1:35655230><TERRORIST>" say "A Dumbass non steam admin, i guess you're a noob as admin man"

Without Warn ??? AND WTF IS THAT? UH ?

Dont be a liar, That's not Abuse, be careful with ur words !! Thats disrespect !

1st WARN
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

With all the respect, who are u guys ? lol
[Image: tumblr_mpy3jy3l7s1szwwtxo1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_- , premansh

(09-18-2012, 09:23 PM)xNz Wrote: Your Name: xNz'

Your In-game name: xNz'

Your IP-Address or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35655230

Date of the ban: 18/09/12 9:05 PM

Server which you were Banned From: Classic

Admin which Banned You: [BsK] ,l,,

Description of the Event: here's the main thing

So here's the deal, i was playing calm, getting owned as always, i got invited by my friend (also admin) Perez, and i was testing my mic so i could know if it was working, Perez said it was working fine and so he started to talk on his mic, the game was going on and we were talking, i was telling him to follow me and shits, then this admin [BsK] ,l,, told Perez to stop using his mic which Perez did, but then he kicked Perez and he came back asking why and this ,l,, guy didn't tell him why, then i kept talking on mic cuz HE DIDN'T warn me, after some mins he banned me without warning/gagging/kicking me, he just banned me, look i don't give a shit if you ban me i just saying that you admins way sucks, i mean i was leader of a big ass clan, bigger than this one, i was leader for more then 1 year and i know how's the deal with mic users (unless you have diff rules), Perez and Duvan (Both admins of here) were my staff guys in that clan and they know how are the rules, any ways i hope you keep an eye on your admins and maybe if you don't mindi can help you a little.

Peace out

[Image: scaryfacen.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: r0bLLL , premansh

^^^ that scared the shit outta me no lie.

(09-18-2012, 09:23 PM)xNz Wrote: i mean i was leader of a big ass clan, bigger than this one, i was leader for more then 1 year and i know how's the deal with mic users (unless you have diff rules), Perez and Duvan (Both admins of here) were my staff guys in that clan and they know how are the rules

cool story bro.
next time open your eyes and stop talking shit to our admin and he wont ban you.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: premansh

Quote: i just saying that you admins way sucks, i mean i was leader of a big ass clan, bigger than this one

i dont wanna read this shit, but i must read this shit.

you scared me D:

[Image: a-clockwork-orange-763281l-imagine.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

haha so lucky i wasnt there. wouldve put all yall asses in check
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: Ash , premansh

Quote:then this admin [BsK] ,l,, told Perez to stop using his mic which Perez did, but then he kicked Perez and he came back asking why and this ,l,, guy didn't tell him why, then i kept talking on mic cuz HE DIDN'T warn me, after some mins he banned me without warning/gagging/kicking me,

Well... maybe u have tons of experience, but did u forgot something called "SERVER-LOGS" Asha already proved that ur admin abuse report is just a "newbie admin abuse report"

spam mic rules are easy to understand

http://bsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=999

Quote:NO MIC/CHAT SPAMMING

It's irritating to hear someone's voice constantly talking about things irrelevant to the game. Please do not use the mic unless it is for in-game strategies. Anyone mic-spamming will be punished or removed from the server.

Maybe u guys need to forget past clans, that's an active clan and everyone need follow Active rules!

PLUS. i dont need to said nothing against Premash aka [BsK] ,|,,, he so damn active server admin and he have enough experience to punish everyone who broke our BsK Rules.

New members/admins Must know about us before try to create conflicts between us.. WE ARE A FAMILY!

Mr.Besnik
}