Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Admin abuse without warnings

(09-18-2012, 09:23 PM)xNz Wrote: i mean i was leader of a big ass clan, bigger than this one, i was leader for more then 1 year

I wonder why u are not leader anymore.

Maybe u spammed with the mic and got kicked out huh ?
[Image: tumblr_mpy3jy3l7s1szwwtxo1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

what was the clan?
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

10bux says it was LoD
}
Thanks given by:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE, AWWWW I MISSED THIS!
I missed how little kids come and start defending their internet friend awww how cute guys, now go and keep watching My Little Pony faggots.

Have you ever heard of Colosseum? Silent Killers Elite? Silent Soldiers? i guess you dumb fucks haven't, i was leader of sS|- which was bigger than this clan, that clan had 20+ servers and i lead over 1 year. Here's [Image: CCCCFDF727FF3121245DF9C0802FDA8670D508CD] that was one of our best servers, Zombie mod was too and it was made by me, (Perez was one of the best players in there). So yeah little kids believe me or not i was, the clan died cuz the fucking owner was greedy and stole a lot of money or was forced to close due legal shits, i don't know, anyways the clan is starting over again but with other owner. And yeah i did insult that nooby admin BUT i did cuz he kicked Perez after Perez stoped using mic so next time keep an eye to your admins or get some better rules, good luck kids and remember friendship over internet is magic and forever awwwww :33 Heart

Oh i may add, SKe had 30+ servers and i was admin of it too, and now new owner will buy AoG adn SM and he told me to lead sS again so keep posting pathetic pictures of surprised people
}
Thanks given by:

lol sweet. your e peen has grown bigger. how cute. leader of a bunch of pub clans! nice man! thats so hard. lets all bow down!

and dont even talk about coming to defense of a member. your two little kids came in and got on their knees for you before anyone saw this thread. quit bitching man, u obviously started the shit that got you banned. it was an hour. grow up and let it go. stop trying to impress us with your awesome pub clans you led.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Whatever, i don't give a fuck if you ban me or not your servers are shitty anyways so are your admins.
}
Thanks given by:

I will ban this idiot in a heartbeat. You come in here fresh off dipshit street and start dissing us?? WTF??? And u can still post here??WTF again!!.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(09-19-2012, 07:51 AM)xNz Wrote: Whatever, i don't give a fuck if you ban me or not your servers are shitty anyways so are your admins.

Lol your ban expired already it was an hour. Thanks for growing up.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

there are so many fails and wins in this thread
}
Thanks given by:

Kids...

go with ur damn clan, go with perez, i dont give a shit, we all know, New admins must follow the rules ( Perez ). if u have any problem with our rules, just dont play here, find another community, or pay for a Esea account, Dont Waste ur time comming here to bitch us, it was a 1 hour ban! we had permanent ban appeals Shorter than this !! that shows your maturity Level

Keep living in your Dreams, with ur "super" community with 20+ servers

if it doesn't exist anymore, is 'cause u had a Bad leadership, Im Sure. all the Old Clan Leaders use the same lie to talk about their dead communities :
They stole me my money , He stole me my servers , Blah blah...

[Image: tumblr_m8crz3cXJa1qbb77eo1_500.jpg]

And...ZooM in the picture? lol !

Ban expired, Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean