Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Poll: LIMIT AWP to 3/team?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Limit
43.75%
7 43.75%
No Limit
56.25%
9 56.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AWPs

Not sure if this is the right section to post but, we should definitely make a vote on making AWPs restricted OR limited to perhaps 3-5 AWPs per team on BsK's Dust 24/7 server.
When we have unlimited money, people uncontrollably buy AWPs and they all camp with it, it's getting really annoying and it would solve the camping problem with Ts since they all camp with AWPs in spawn even if we admins warn them/slay them multiple times, also, CTs are allowed to camp until the bomb is planted but when they camp on mid/their base with AWPs, it's kind of unfair to the enemy team.

EDIT:

If we limited AWPs, then some restricted items like flashbang could be enabled again. There's a solution for Ash's problem with flashbangs, apparently, ZoD has a plugin that gives players flashbang at the beginning of each round while having the item restricted. I'm sure that can easily be duplicated, or am I wrong?
}
Thanks given by: rudeboy` , Tome pa'l pinto , krazzy , Freak ShOw.

For me 1+ Smile
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by:

ct's/tt always camp in spawn no matter if the bomb is planted or not, they dont follow the rules, even when admins warned them to stop, they still camping.. it's kinda annoying got killed by those who camp in spawn, just they don't know the perspective of the game. so ye i do agree with you god m8
[Image: 76561198052721109.png][Image: AddFriend.png]

♕♔Make believe it's hyper real♪♪♔♕
}
Thanks given by:

good idea 1+ for me
[Image: t_zps1008225e.png]
[Image: 10922731_795396390531881_569277499206935...63ea7f.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

The problem of camping will be resolved when put up a plugin anticamp
I try to be active a good time to have everything in order
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Restricting AWPs would be the worst idea. I hate to say it, but as much as people hate AWPs and camping, they both are part of the game. If you try to take everything annoying out of the game there eventually wont be a game left. Once something is taken out someone will find something else to abuse. I for one will disagree with AWP restrictions and would be disappointed if it happens. Our admins are great admins and I think they take care of the problems that arise as they happen, as they're supposed to.

r3coN
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

-1 Sorry, but AWP is a good weapon like others.
What about have 3 m4a1 per team?
What about have 3 M249 per team?
What about have 3 Ak-47 per team?

Im not sure about only 3 AWP, sorry.
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

Yes +1
}
Thanks given by:

i went ahead and added a poll to this thread. Feel free to vote
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by:

I think limiting makes it more challenging. Want awp? Kill someone with awp!

Each small candle lights a corner of the dark
-Roger Waters
}
Thanks given by: