Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ptR ADMIN IS ABUSING

That f*cking ptR banned me because I disrespect him but why did I do that?? I made joke as I asked Spirit to ban ptR and he talked to me with bad word like (fuck) and I answered him. Whotta fuck is he to talk to me like that ? I never used bad words when talking to admins otherwise I would be banned before because Im playing in this server already more than 1 year. I knew that KID when he was just another nub and now he has a power. BSK stuff most of u know me so make ur decision. Im not trying to be mean but that IDIOT PTR make me like that. He didnt like my friends either just because we were using mic. He start to kick them for 1 or more hours. But when other good players were using mic he didnt say anything. He is using his power not for making good for server for ppl he is using it for his convenience.

P.S. I really like your server and never had any problem with your admins expect that ..... ))
With the best regards one of your best players and fan )
}
Thanks given by:

PTR ABUSING? nah sorry but ptr is a guy who use his powers with many concience and also , if he kick you it was because you mic spam one thing is say something throuhgt mic and othr stuff is Scream and talk stupid things threw it , also why insult him -.-

dont mess with ptr thats my man xD ROFL
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}

(08-07-2013, 10:21 PM)[BsK] Trapl0rd Wrote: PTR ABUSING? nah sorry but ptr is a guy who use his powers with many concience and also , if he kick you it was because you mic spam one thing is say something throuhgt mic and othr stuff is Scream and talk stupid things threw it , also why insult him -.-

I dont care who is ptR !!!!!

Trapl0rd if u dont know things dont write anything.
}
Thanks given by:

(08-07-2013, 10:28 PM)Rustam Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 10:21 PM)[BsK] Trapl0rd Wrote: PTR ABUSING? nah sorry but ptr is a guy who use his powers with many concience and also , if he kick you it was because you mic spam one thing is say something throuhgt mic and othr stuff is Scream and talk stupid things threw it , also why insult him -.-

I dont care who is ptR !!!!!

Trapl0rd if u dont know things dont write anything.

Are you serious? You are insulting ptR in this thread, and the mic spam is prohibited.
And WHO ARE YOU FOR SILENCE TAPLORD???? >:O !!!
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , ptR , BullsEye© , BsK.| Fps , Ash

ptR did all that on my request. I saw what you wrote there and honestly what's up with you ? I unbanned MEGATRON because I used to think he is a god player. Next thing I know you are teasing ptR to ban again ? Really ?

You can go to other servers, if you keep on disrespecting our admins like that. I don't care if you are a good player. You don't respect ptR who is one of our best admins.

Oh and when you say he kicked your friends, well let me tell you one thing. I have seen you guys chatting in server and you were not using English, so how is anyone of us supposed to know if you are talking strategy or just random stuff ?

He must have given warning before acting, you guys didn't feel the need for explain things.

Case Closed !! No more drama on this shit. The choice is yours you can start playing when your ban is over or you can leave.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

that boy spirit always shuttin it down!!!!! hahaha
[Image: tumblr_m6oog72vzh1ra9e73o1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: End

I know as a clan member i don`t have the right to post anything here but i can`t tolerate Lies.
i am not a best friend of ptr or anything i observed him as a 3rd person and as a conclusion he is really a nice and fair admin. he quickly spots hackers and ban them with a VALID reason. He always listen to you when you are trying to report some hacker.I have never seen him abused but i have seen Traplord(<3) Big Grin abusing but sometimes person`s tongue slip but its ok xD

Regards
[BsK] Rap-king-><<Eminem>>
Rap-king->[[Eminem]]here!

I don`t use any hacks.I play honestly cuz Honesty is the best policy.
Play hard go proWink still don`t believe me??

watch my youtube videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzFW30pgjV4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsgpSTl9CRI
Because i don`t hackAngel
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC