• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

please urgent

Your Nome: deyanira

nombree in the game: this is sparta

IP or Steam ID: STEAM_0: 4: 1326437507

Dato day happened: 10/10/2014

Server which was ban: dust2 24/7

Admin ban you: BsK wicked

Description of event: I ban by wall hack just to give you an headshots, I DO NOT USE HACK please be more careful. their duty is to give to ban players if they use hack. I play cs honestly.

Seu Nome: deyanira

Seu nome no jogo: esto es esparta

O seu IP ou Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:1326437507

Data do ocorrido: 10/10/2014

Servidor do qual você foi banido: dust2 24/7

Admin que te baniu: BsK-T.I hOndamusic.

Descrição do evento: I banir para wallhack, só porque ele atira e cajie enquanto huia. eh e eu nunca usei corte parede. Se você for um administrador do teste deve ser mais cuidadoso que você não pode proibir um jogador só porque ele quer. obrigado
}
Thanks given by: h0ndamusic

First of all, you were a blatant wall hacker. Also this is an English speaking community so please translate that using googletranslate.com ALSO, this is not where you ban appeal, good day.
counter strike photo: counter strike counterstrike.gif
}
Thanks given by:

I wallhack! per child god I have more time for you with this server and I never had banned, I conosco Bsk kenya and knows not use hack since eh played on several occasions with other administrators BsK, so please be thanking you be more attentive and ban those who hack in if they are true.

another thing when you give you ban a player must make a memo for proof or espectarlo hack and see if it is or not.
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Girl , r3coN , h0ndamusic

thanks $satanic $pirit
}
Thanks given by:

Just curious Girl...In your profile it says you are 18 years old, Yet in a Clan app you made a couple of months ago it says you are 20, then in an intro you made it says you are 18????Kinda makes me wonder if anything you say is true, Maybe you are not even a female.....something to think about I guess..........

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-clan-app--12172

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-clan-app--11721

Since these are both in 2014, where you live time must move really fast hunh???
Just sayin.......
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Fuzilero

if I am yaya woman as you will see until I have my facebok vihinculado with respect to this forum and what I have age 18 I am aware that I eh wrong

Your Nome: deyanira

nombree in the game: this is sparta

IP or Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:1624611256

Dato day happened: 10/10/2014

Server which was ban: dust2 24/7

Admin ban you: BsK wicked

Description of event: just ban me now because I kill with Granada, insult me I said bitch, BsK Kenya was present. I have three times ban unfairly. Administrators please I can not belong to the blacklist just because they ban me because they want to. never used hack or eh eh ip changed as some always use my own pc.
}
Thanks given by:

This is all bullshit !! I never give BAN for NO reason , I keep doing my hard work here ... This user was banned by HONDA , then joined server without getting unbanned , and I banned for IP changer Smile

I searched in BANLIST with his name " deyanira " and I dont see anything , if I did ban it would show up in EXPIRED BANS right ? but its nothing in there ...

haha what a surprise , check her posts here and STEAM IDS carefully , she already gave us her 2 different steam IDs

http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=3713

http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=3789

it has been banned 2 times from 2 different ADMINS , how is this possible without getting UNBANNED ( shes ipchanger )

Goodbye Kidd !!
}
Thanks given by:

Actually I am unbanning her, since there was never any demo posted to begin with, and she does not have a static ip, thus she didn't understand the ip changer part. And to be honest I believe in my gut that she is clean. I have been doing this for a long time and I have learned to trust my instincts, and I think most of you guys trust my instincts too, at least I hope you do. Now this is a big exception I and I alone am making, I am one of the owners here and if an owner can't make an exception every now and then, what's the point. So all of her bans will be wiped and she is no longer blacklisted. Any problems with this and you can feel free to take it up with me. I am not saying anyone did a thing wrong, I am just pulling rank a little. Someone please get rid of all of her bans. Thanks.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: H I G H

we don't need to know much to know if we don't have demo= we don't have proof = no reason to keep someone banned....

so i don't see any another problem here..

if there's some demo of her that i didn't saw please link me to the post/demo then i will check it too.
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN