Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

phe

Girl, You dont have to take it this way, This is just a game, they wont follow you to your house, they dont know who you are, and He was NOT THE REAL PHE !!! , real PHE speaks english and is a good player, But there's a guy faking his name and being an asshole.

I won't judge your decision of leaving, but i think its too much, This is not facebook, twitter, or any other social network, this is STEAM AND COUNTER STRIKE, you shouldnt feel worried about it because they dont have your direction, your real name, or you picture to make fun out of it... anyway. You are free to decide what to do.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Lot of people have told you the way things are. This is internet and as Ashba stated, they don't even know who you are. There are lot of people who just think you are some boy pretending to be a girl.

Learn to ignore stuff. You can't cry about some stupid insult on the internet.

(12-30-2014, 12:46 PM)BsK.| Garibay Bu Wrote: Excellent, that's no disrespect? GOODBYE RESIGNED BSK

(12-30-2014, 12:51 PM)BsK.| Garibay Bu Wrote: I can, and I will, I'm sorry but I have no confidence that some people

(12-30-2014, 01:13 PM)BsK.| Garibay Bu Wrote: Tongue, I will continue, but no longer will play on their server

If you were that hurt by the response then you would have left by now. You are free to leave or stay, but please stop with these posts. They sound like you are craving for attention.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Let me add something...

I was wrong, it was the real PHE, steamer, and with Admin powers....
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

sorry if I waste time trying to "get their attention" was not my intention, but if I return to disrespect that way my good behavior and education ran out and I will not be very polite
}
Thanks given by:

(12-30-2014, 01:40 PM)BsK.| Garibay Bu Wrote: sorry if I waste time trying to "get their attention" was not my intention, but if I return to disrespect that way my good behavior and education ran out and I will not be very polite

I never said, grab a gun and go out to shoot them. They tease you because they know it gets under your skin. That's why I said learn to ignore.

Have you seen fight that only consisted of 1 guy? You need at least two or fight will loose its meaning.

They want you to get mad and you are helping them by letting these insults get to you. Ignore those players and after 2-3 attempts they will quit trying altogether.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: