Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

keyboard laptop

Hey guys, this really gets me frustrated do any of you have problems with your laptop keyboard when typeing messages or chating, i will be typeing and then all of a sudden im in the middle of a word i previously typed... or sometimes it stops typing all together like i clicked off the box.

example:

i will then all of a sudden...be typing like this

Fixed
i will be typing like this then all of a sudden ...

I think it has something to do with the touchpad and depending where the mouse curser is. cuz when im careful it dosnt seem to happen as much, i thought at first it was only this computer but it dose the same thing on my other computers. its annoying just wanted to see if any of u experence this bullsht.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

This happens to me also your cursor will automatically move to some other place while you type. I think its some kind of spam or some other thing. I asked one of my friend about it and he runs a cyber cafe. He told me this is used by some sites to hack passwords. But even he wasn't sure.

I think you can format the whole thing and then maybe the problem can be resolved. I will try the same in a week or so.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

this is from having your touchpad still enabled disable it and problem should be solved.
[Image: fxxn9d.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 2mo8ca1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

yea i find when i disable it i have less problems thanx
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I am not sure if it is ok to bring up an one month old topic,but I got to say that ignoring the problem might cause problem in future.If your touchpad drivers are corrupted by something,chances are that your whole system might get corrupted sooner or later and if your hard disk gets corrupted then .. well you know the rest.#personal_xperience.
But I got my laptop upgraded by dell instead of being questioned why I neglected it in the first place lol.Also touch your touchpad to check if its getting too hot
Ego kills Love
PLEASE USE BSK TAG and support the community.It helps making us known to people.
}
Thanks given by:

Thanks for trying to help, but please don't comment on old threads. Some please close this?
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

closed.

phazed, if youre still having this problem you can open it Smile
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: