Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i need to know :D

I need to know who have seen see me play and who think i'm wall?
}
Thanks given by:

why....
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

not because a friend called me said the standard has received complaints that I used wall .. not if is for these reasons that I can not be a member of bsk dude just saying I want to say I really like this server I play almost all day I never get tired of playing good haha.
}
Thanks given by:

Report is a report. It means some guy thinks you hack, but it doesn't justify anything until our team analysis it, and comes to a conclusion.

You do not need to worry about anything, until a BsK admin bans you. If you wanna apply for clan then go here and if you meet the requirements then you can make an application.

Requirements
Format
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

ok thanks bro but I can do it again all the requirements for membership or do I have to wait?
}
Thanks given by:

I've never seen something strange with you
For me you're just a good player.. but if you are wallhacking
I'll catch you and ban your ass Smile
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by: Hardwell

haha ok dude no no I would never use wallhack no need for that: D
do not worry bro
}
Thanks given by:

From what I can tell from your play is that some player can't play with sound or they are deaf. I've been called a hacker on some other servers because I was walking and using sound. Also, the map was Italy, one that I know by heart. And sometimes your ping might be too high and because of that your enemies get killed more often. Whenever I get killed, my enemy always have higher ping than I have. So it could be a technical issue or that they don't have enough exprience. You're just an honest player that others are jealous because they can't kill you. Smile
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: Hardwell

I really agree with you bro and thanks for saying that you are right the sound is the most important thing to play because a player makes you more agile and therefore I have experience and I have been to other servers and I have called hacker but do not pay much attention just like me and say'' wallhack'' lan id say your best game but still no steam haha
}
Thanks given by: