Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i cant use microphone is servers.

Question 
just i want to know if i can't use micophone in server because some people say is a ruler of don't talk in the servers so just is for now that. Undecided
Smile[BSK]Jestrade2

[Image: mobileanime.capa.ru.219.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Yes, you can use your mic in the server, as long as you don't start yelling or talking too much like a lil bitch.
[Image: tumblr_mpy3jy3l7s1szwwtxo1_500.gif]
}
Thanks given by: jestrade2

I think short turned off mics. He did voice enable 0 on all servers.
}
Thanks given by: r0bLLL , jestrade2

not all. i only turn it off when ppl complain about mic spammers but i turn them on again. they should be on.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

-.-

Great, I will look like a fool when I try to give a command to my teammates via voice and they can't hear me.......
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_-

Look, the microphone is used frequently But Why? not going to say LOOK I'M shitting on the mic or do you? Please do not frequently use your microphone. ._.
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

I always ask to players don't talk on mic because sometimes causes lag and is messing for the other players. I think I'm the god of "Mic spam" bans lol, they don't obey...
[Image: Rattlehead_2.png]
}
Thanks given by:

i hate when pubescent little boys start yapping on their mics. annoys the shit outta me.

i feel you rattle, i've hit a ton of ppl with mic spam bans.
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

I think that we need to find a way to mute people who are dead from using the mic as it is always those people that cause the most trouble in the servers and that people playing cannot utilize the sound to there benefit.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

[Image: 3s6jki.jpg]
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC , r0bLLL , BullsEye©