Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help please.

I need help, my counter strike is not working well yesterday afternoon a problem occurred slowly started getting my cs do not know reason but not if one of you has occurred, not because I need some suggestion to see what I can do
}
Thanks given by:

Can you be a little more specific about what's your problem?
Yes it isn't working good but be more specific please
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by: Hardwell

see my problem is that when I start playing it all looks very slow and yesterday morning was not the problem happened in the afternoon and reinstall the game several times but nothing always the same thing right now I can not play because everything looks lentoo the run fps in 45 and the maximum is 100
}
Thanks given by:

There may be some problem with your computer, a friend of mine had the same problem. the entire game is slow even to walk. try to download another CS a new version or from somewhere else. Sometimes the problem is him.the issue of FPS has nothing to do with the progress of the game. My fps is 45 and still playing normal. the problem would be or your internet or CS. Big GrinBig Grin
}

I always I have 100fps and one day I happened to what happens to you.
my cs became very slow even on the menu
The only solution I found was to reinstall my cs
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}
Thanks given by:

The problem is that when i install the same thing happens cs gets slow and i lose patience, not how to fix this problem, some opinion ...please Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

It's weird i think the problem is your PC.. try to optimize it, reinstall your video card drivers, etc..
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}

Omg bro not as men, seriously not anything that.
Explain me that to me ''install drivers for the video card''
}
Thanks given by:

I have the same problem :$ and it happened just...

One day i said, "To play Counter-Strike ^^" And the problem was but treading shit with the foot :S It gave me diarrhea unbearable!!!

But i think you have this problem: The game runs perfectly, but if you move the mouse that is the most important. It laggea, can move everywhere, and the arrows <- and -> runs normal as any Counter-Strike. If I move the mouse is laggea, I stop moving is normal.
Not if it is the same or I'm talking about another problem.

So far I have kept it a secret, because nobody thought that something similar had happened. (I thought nobody knew as nadir might help)ç
I try reinstal the cs and instal another cs.
To this day I still like that. :S
}

oh man this problem is the first time it happens and it sucks, I think I will play no more cs for the same problem so I do not find the solution, I was hoping someone would give me some solution but I think there is no solution for this Sad
That problem is a shit.
}
Thanks given by: