Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hahahahahahah

Confused YaYa learning from you to troll people then I saw End do something similar so I also wanted to do hahahaha troll YaYa and all!!!!!!!!!!!
the biggest troll of all times in BsK!!!
After so much thinking of something to get YaYa I imagined nothing makes him angrier than talking about leaving *--* then I came the idea I'm going to do as End

OBS: End sorry to use you as part of my plan *-*Angel

smile everyone ends up being a troll for me Big Grin

Mizer is fuck Big Grin Heart
}
Thanks given by:

awful timing miz i got to say...u might have thot it was a troll. but we didn't. im not even mad, nor am i sad. this wasn't a troll, it was real. u left the clan, your position is gone. u should have learned from end... we told him he should have told one of the highers, we were close to replacing him... u however, were already replaced.

not even kidding, what im saying is not a troll. im not going to move u back man...

p.s. leaving the clan is not a troll... i dont get where anyone picked up on this.. ppl might care if u leave, but when u actually do... we move on..

i aint doin shit for this one sorry bro. u gotta convince the others as well im sure they feel the same way. you idiots need to think harder about trolling. i mean at least make it funny.

and yes, this does make you look stupid.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}

use other way to troll, this is a shit
[Image: real_world_expectations_vs_reality_13.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(01-21-2014, 04:39 PM)AncientGhost Wrote: use other way to troll, this is a shit

End's troll itself went well because he had a good excuse and good sense
}
Thanks given by: AncientGhost

many things happened here that this doesn't surprise
I think "one of biggest stupid of all times in BsK!!!"
We are not to promote and demote our members all the time
If someone left his job there other people that like that job we can't book this job hoping that it is only a joke
}
Thanks given by:

(01-21-2014, 04:41 PM)[BsK] kick-ass Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 04:39 PM)AncientGhost Wrote: use other way to troll, this is a shit

IMO, i didnt think it was much of a troll. but way better thot out and executed then miz's attempt.

but seriously guys, dont start doing this. if u want to leave u have the right, its not a troll saying ur leaving and coming back. i really don't get the funny part about that. honestly, once ur gone i dont think anything of it. my business is with the clan and not worrying about one person and why they left. you leave, u get left behind. its simple as that. u guys wanting to troll us, be more creative cuz this is just lacking. i dont get mad at trolls or being trolled but if the attempted troll is really bad and wastes our time, im going to start demoting people for lack of imagination and wasting our time.

Remember, u guys that hold positions of responsibility. its not your spot, it belongs to the clan. u do anything to put your spot in jeopardy, u will lose that spot to someone who can take on the responsibility and serve the clan. all in all, think about what u do and if u still want to troll, at least make it entertaining.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}

(01-21-2014, 04:52 PM)ssubtrohs Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 04:41 PM)[BsK] kick-ass Wrote:

IMO, i didnt think it was much of a troll. but way better thot out and executed then miz's attempt.

but seriously guys, dont start doing this. if u want to leave u have the right, its not a troll saying ur leaving and coming back. i really don't get the funny part about that. honestly, once ur gone i dont think anything of it. my business is with the clan and not worrying about one person and why they left. you leave, u get left behind. its simple as that. u guys wanting to troll us, be more creative cuz this is just lacking. i dont get mad at trolls or being trolled but if the attempted troll is really bad and wastes our time, im going to start demoting people for lack of imagination and wasting our time.

Remember, u guys that hold positions of responsibility. its not your spot, it belongs to the clan. u do anything to put your spot in jeopardy, u will lose that spot to someone who can take on the responsibility and serve the clan. all in all, think about what u do and if u still want to troll, at least make it entertaining.

No problem, bro, we understand your point, and not out to get me re-imagined, no one is here to be a comedian Tongue Big Grin
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_-

you're so fuking stupid dude...
I had my mistakes but this is really stupid .
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead , kick-ass

We created an award named "Master of Trolling" but dude... you are being like Android copying Apple's Ideas. CREATE YOUR OWN ONES, now everyone is retiring and coming back.... fckin cunts, next time i see someone retiring im not going to ask him to stay, i was happy about "BsK End" because he had his reasons and i really like the work he is doing here.
But next time someone do that im just gonna move his ass back to registered. This shit is over, dont think we're taking jokes in a bad way, but this is not funny anymore, too many members did this "joke" in the past, now it doesnt even scare me.

Now you are demoted back to registered and there's no way you are going to come back to your position, I dont care if you cry and make shitty threads saying sorry.

... well, we sometimes remove admin powers but this is serious, now you are demoted and sent to the end of the list... TO REGISTERED

You can start your work & Report again, everything from the scratch!! I hope you are happy!! ... dickhead
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

OK one day agent is a member the other day is hated by everyone but no problem I'll head on won't cry for you Ash or anyone.
Let's see how that ended all make jokes but whenever I do something I am
humiliated. If it's right for you. I devoted almost 1 year here without problems I won't talk about it I think I just realized my place here registered where he shouldn't have left.

Another thing if you want you can ban the forum too as it does with the other maybe is the proof I need.
}
Thanks given by: