Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

dust 2 july assesment

• How well the current maps are doing traffic wise? Do we need to remove any from map cycle?
[*]
No answer

• Are there 32 or more working spawn points on the map? 

[*]
I don’t know what is this.

• Do we need to block any areas of the maps? An example would be the cubby above double doors in Dust2.

[*]
Not really.

• Do we need camping meter or camp zone for any of the maps? This doesn't mean strategic camping, but spots like tower right above T spawn on cbble.

[*]
Already done, and is working fine.

• SM, admins and regulars of the server can request addition of the new maps. These additions need to be approved by SM and be in touch with the over all feel of the server. Do not request aim maps on Classic. ( Just to give an example)

[*]
No answer

• Finally, What would be the duration of the new maps? Would they be added on default timelimit(30 min) or they need a lower timelimit for players to get used to them?

[*]

Default is okay. 

Was cool seeing some admin active on the server keeping it clean, i haven't played that much due an issue with my internet connection, actually i'm not even able to play lol or anything, so once i get care of this i will be active again.

Gonna request to take away the admin of this two guys: Fitty and Phantom, since both of them told me they will be inactive.
The server doesn't have that much popularity, but it still very populated some days.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU

Question number 2, 5, and 6 do not apply to Dust2 server. From now on skip on them.

I need an answer to question 1. Is the traffic good or bad, from my analysis it seems to have gone down. What are the reasons?

Staff take away the admin of Phantom and Y2Fitty, as per SM's request.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Done
}
Thanks given by:

as many of us know, dust2 server was the most populated, but since the changes like the bunny jump thing, i think it has being getting down his traffic, that's what i think, i really like the server how it is, but i don't think that people like it... 

i see somedays the server is like 8/32 but somedays i get like 25/32 so it still have a good ammount of traffic on it. 

}
Thanks given by:

(08-06-2015, 07:14 PM)Luifer Wrote: as many of us know, dust2 server was the most populated, but since the changes like the bunny jump thing, i think it has being getting down his traffic, that's what i think, i really like the server how it is, but i don't think that people like it... 

i see somedays the server is like 8/32 but somedays i get like 25/32 so it still have a good ammount of traffic on it. 

What are you implying then ?
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(08-06-2015, 07:14 PM)Luifer Wrote: as many of us know, dust2 server was the most populated, but since the changes like the bunny jump thing, i think it has being getting down his traffic, that's what i think, i really like the server how it is, but i don't think that people like it... 

sorry buddy but i dont agree with your point of view. Remember we change of host we use to be in Atlanta and we Change to Chiraq(chicago) so many players stop playing there because of the lag they have , also now we have like 5% or more steam players and some non steam players cant handle real skills.

it could be they like multijump but i think this is not the main reason.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(08-06-2015, 07:43 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote:

What are you implying then ?

I'm just saying what i think, that's all... and i don't know what to do to gain the popularity the server got a few months ago. And i'm not even playing lately due the issue i have with my internet connection.

}
Thanks given by: