Date of the ban:
11 Nov. 2014

Server which you were Banned From:
BsK classic - 64.94.238.168:27015

Admin which Banned You:
Bsk.|augustus hanesworth

Description of the Event:
banned for an hour after calling an admin an asshole
rather than call it "abuse" its more of a complaint, one instance of "asshole" really warrants a ban?

"Bsk.|augustus hanesworth : objective"
ADMIN Bsk.|augustus hanesworth: slap terrorista pokaterra__________ with 0 damage

yeckoh : he has 50 fucking seconds let him do what he wants asshole

Bsk.|augustus hanesworth : haha oh ya

Bsk.|augustus hanesworth : hes not gonna do anything

+ rDNN #MvK' is joining the Counter-Terrorist force
Bsk.|augustus hanesworth : every

Mehis killed Bsk.|augustus hanesworth with m3
Bsk.|augustus hanesworth : ever

*** yeckoh killed + rDNN #MvK' with a headshot from m3 ***
Bsk.|augustus hanesworth : hes a notorious camper

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: Bsk.|augustus hanesworth
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.bsoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Reason: 'BAD MOUTHING ADMIN'
[AMXBans] Duration: '1 hour'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_0:1:20515411'
[AMXBans] Your IP: [REDACTED]
[AMXBans] ===============================================
}
Thanks given by:

Are you friends with Augustus or do you know him well? The reason why I ask this is because you just called him an "asshole" without even knowing his nature.

Maybe he felt bad that someone who he doesn't even know calls him an asshole. I really don't see this as abuse. You don't know how a certain person is gonna react to the remark, so It's way better to avoid such words.

This ban will be over when its time expires. It would be insulting to overrule an admins decision in a scenario like this. We would appreciate, if you can avoid the usage of such terms in future.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: augustus hanesworth

I told another player to complete the objective and move. I then slapped this player off the light pole because he is a known camper and will remain in one spot the entire round. Yeckoh then proceed to get mad for this other player and call me an asshole, and I need to let him do what he wants because there was 50 seconds left in the round.

Furthermore, Yeckoh I'm sure you noticed that the player you decided to speak up for had nothing to say, not one complaint and has posted nothing in the forums, that is bc he knows he is in the wrong and is going to camp/not complete the objective/blatantly ignore me. I'm not sorry for banning you, and to Spirit's point, you don't even know me... Don't talk shit to me and you won't get banned.
[Image: LGB-222x180.jpg]

[Image: st_louis_rams_wallpaper.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

A fair argument, but you still haven't answered my question.
"rather than call it "abuse" its more of a complaint, one instance of "asshole" really warrants a ban?"

A simple "Yes, it does" by anyone higher-up reviewing this is sufficient. I can fill in the gaps myself, thanks.
Spirit's post is mostly a bunch of questions aimed at gathering more information and looking at another perspective, which is fine.

Sticking to the subject at hand, is it really necessary to act out your administrative duties to the point of not even waiting 50 seconds?
From what I can recollect, he hadn't been an issue up until that point.
I remember you joined during the previous map which was nuke, he didn't manage to "camp" as the last guy left the entire map.
2-3 rounds into inferno, he camps along with us and after we die, you decide to slap him to get him to plant.
At this point I call you an asshole, and I get banned.
Is that really necessary?
By this logic, he should have been banned before I even got the chance to say anything.

TL;DR
Hes "a known camper" and you let him do what he wants more or less
I call you an asshole once, and I get banned.
Reasonable? y/n

With this deduction, you took it personally as it was directed towards your perceived inability to be patient, hence why I was banned after saying something so trivial.
That being said, I'm fine with getting banned if I actually do something wrong and if the ban is justifiable, but you still haven't given me a good reason as to why I should have been banned for calling you an asshole.
Personally I feel like I'm being treated unfairly, thus why I even bothered to make a complaint.

You said it yourself, "he knows he is in the wrong and is going to camp/not complete the objective/blatantly ignore me."
So he KNOWS hes blatantly ignoring you, and you 'let him off easy?'

And that brings me back to the original question on the first post.
"rather than call it "abuse" its more of a complaint, one instance of "asshole" really warrants a ban?"

I called you an asshole, it would be stupid to try and deny it, and an administrative action is justified, but a ban? Really? A bit unfairly severe isn't it?
Even if it was for only an hour, a ban is a ban.
}
Thanks given by:

YES, IT DOES, YOU ARE DISRESPECTING AN ADMIN, THAT IS REASON FOR A BAN! (FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR)

I guess next time I'll kick you and you can rejoin... Just to avoid this childish back and forth bickering!

I told him to do something. He didn't, so I slapped him letting him know that I was being serious.

Like I stated before he camps as a Terrorist consistently, I don't care what you saw the map before or 5 maps ago or 5 days ago, I KNOW THAT HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME, I WARN HIM, I SLAP HIM, I KICK HIM, I'm trying to give him a chance... You on the other hand decide to tell me I'm an asshole because I'm not going to waste mine or anyone else's time waiting for what I KNOW is going to happen...

Complain all you want, but call an admin an "asshole" and get banned 12 times out of 10..

IF I AM UNWARRANTED IN DOING THIS SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE ME OTHERWISE

}
Thanks given by:

(11-12-2014, 09:13 PM)totallyyeckoh Wrote: A simple "Yes, it does" by anyone higher-up reviewing this is sufficient.

I'm not asking you if its justified, obviously you think it is since you decided to ban me.
Lets get some context here, first it wasn't even a "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE" sort of remark.
Second, I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever called you anything.
}
Thanks given by:

This is one good reason why people don't like playing in your servers. Your so called admins are mean.

*DEAD* X : slay this guy
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : objective!!!
*DEAD* Janier : dond plantas
*DEAD* terror : no hes got my awp
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : do your objective!!!
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : Smile
BsK.| Buy Admin at BSoldiers.com, we accept paypal, 6 USD/month
*DEAD* X : I see
*DEAD* Ale CAH : dale camper
*DEAD* X : bending the rules for awp.
*DEAD* X : cool beans
*DEAD* terror : i do what i want in my server homeslice
*DEAD* Janier : base d terro
*DEAD* terror : do you pay for it
*DEAD* terror : no so fuck off
Ale CAH : daaa
Kicked by Console
Kicked

Just because your an owner or whatever doesn't give you the right to be an a-hole to bsk players. Js
}
Thanks given by:

(11-13-2014, 02:30 PM)Noobie Wrote: This is one good reason why people don't like playing in your servers. Your so called admins are mean.

*DEAD* X : slay this guy
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : objective!!!
*DEAD* Janier : dond plantas
*DEAD* terror : no hes got my awp
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : do your objective!!!
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : Smile
BsK.| Buy Admin at BSoldiers.com, we accept paypal, 6 USD/month
*DEAD* X : I see
*DEAD* Ale CAH : dale camper
*DEAD* X : bending the rules for awp.
*DEAD* X : cool beans
*DEAD* terror : i do what i want in my server homeslice
*DEAD* Janier : base d terro
*DEAD* terror : do you pay for it
*DEAD* terror : no so fuck off
Ale CAH : daaa
Kicked by Console
Kicked

Just because your an owner or whatever doesn't give you the right to be an a-hole to bsk players. Js

I'm not an owner, and never claimed to be one...

The admin you are pointing out here is Bsk.|Terror, I am BsK.|augustus hanesworth

}
Thanks given by:

So i'm guessing it's OK for admins to be disrespectful to players. Right?!
}
Thanks given by:

Respect should be given both ways. Enough said!
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: