Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

bsk classic server

(11-13-2014, 09:21 AM)totallyyeckoh Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 09:13 PM)totallyyeckoh Wrote: A simple "Yes, it does" by anyone higher-up reviewing this is sufficient.

I'm not asking you if its justified, obviously you think it is since you decided to ban me.
Lets get some context here, first it wasn't even a "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE" sort of remark.
Second, I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever called you anything.
A fair argument, but you still haven't answered my question.
"rather than call it "abuse" its more of a complaint, one instance of "asshole" really warrants a ban?"

You asked if it warrants a ban, I SAID YES.

How about this, DON'T EVER SAY ANYTHING RUDE TO ME OR ANY ADMIN FOR THAT MATTER. YOU DON'T GET A WARNING. I DON'T DEAL WITH THAT KIND OF SHIT, IF YOU'RE RUDE YOU'RE GOING TO BANNED AND THINK ABOUT IT FOR AN HOUR..
[Image: LGB-222x180.jpg]

[Image: st_louis_rams_wallpaper.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

(11-13-2014, 02:30 PM)Noobie Wrote: This is one good reason why people don't like playing in your servers. Your so called admins are mean.

*DEAD* X : slay this guy
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : objective!!!
*DEAD* Janier : dond plantas
*DEAD* terror : no hes got my awp
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : do your objective!!!
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : Smile
BsK.| Buy Admin at BSoldiers.com, we accept paypal, 6 USD/month
*DEAD* X : I see
*DEAD* Ale CAH : dale camper
*DEAD* X : bending the rules for awp.
*DEAD* X : cool beans
*DEAD* terror : i do what i want in my server homeslice
*DEAD* Janier : base d terro
*DEAD* terror : do you pay for it
*DEAD* terror : no so fuck off
Ale CAH : daaa
Kicked by Console
Kicked

Just because your an owner or whatever doesn't give you the right to be an a-hole to bsk players. Js

(11-13-2014, 02:30 PM)Noobie Wrote: This is one good reason why people don't like playing in your servers. Your so called admins are mean.

They are not mean, they are just doing their job! In this case also, the admin did his job!

As for people wanting to play in our servers or not wanting to is their personal choice. If you don't like, nobody is begging for you to stay and play. Its your own choice.

Just because your an owner or whatever doesn't give you the right to be an a-hole to bsk players. Js

Oh, it does! We cater and take care of the servers, it gives the owners the right to do whatever they want. Mind you, none of the owners would be an a-hole to any bsk players just for the fun of it, obviously there is a reason or justification for that too like not following rules, objectives etc
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Yup it does, thanks Spirit.
The issue has been handled, noobie's issue should probably be further discussed elsewhere, although it looks like its been handled to me.
/lock pls
}

*DEAD* X : slay this guy
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : objective!!!
*DEAD* Janier : dond plantas
*DEAD* terror : no hes got my awp
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : do your objective!!!
*DEAD* :::::TAIMER::::: : Smile
BsK.| Buy Admin at BSoldiers.com, we accept paypal, 6 USD/month
*DEAD* X : I see
*DEAD* Ale CAH : dale camper
*DEAD* X : bending the rules for awp.
*DEAD* X : cool beans
*DEAD* terror : i do what i want in my server homeslice
*DEAD* Janier : base d terro
*DEAD* terror : do you pay for it
*DEAD* terror : no so fuck off
Ale CAH : daaa
Kicked by Console
Kicked

People don't like playing in our servers???? Hmmmmmmmm, Seems like A LOT of people like playing in our servers actually, Also Noobie, If you have a problem, Make your own thread! Our admin are sure as fuck NOT MEAN! As a matter of fact, we have a reputation across the CS world as being one of the most fair communities on the planet! There are always going to be whiners and complainers, no matter how fair and nice we are. If Terror did anything to you, I can guarantee it was for a damn good reason. You run your mouth in OUR servers, then you are going to pay the price, always.

Just to be clear. WE OWN THESE SERVERS, WE PAY FOR THEM, WE POLICE THEM, WE MAINTAIN THEM..... In a nut shell, that means that we can do whatever we see fit in them, All of our players, play for free here, and 99.9% of them have nothing but good things to say, You would be in the .0001% that think that it is a RIGHT to play here, Well I can tell you it is not a RIGHT It is a PRIVILEGED. So if you don't want problems, Be respectful and you will be fine. Otherwise, there are a million servers out there, You can always play in those.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: