Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

abuse admin chrl10

Your name: | NKP | Sneff ..

Your name in the game: | NKP | Sneff ..

Your IP or Steam ID: STEAM_0: 4: 1700370051

Date of incident: 02/20/2015

Server from which it has forbidden him BSK | Classic - BSoldiers.com (de_dust2).

Administration banned: chrl10

Event Description: forbade me the whole team, because I was going to base B on dust2 and Casette kill me and then told me that if you're ever give ban ban and I Casette 3 hours sie so now you can not go to the other base
}
Thanks given by:

Honestly, I am not sure what you are trying to say. I see in the bans list it says you are banned for Clan/Admin Disrespect. Are you saying he said something to you and you responded back and got banned? I need more information than this.
[Image: d2JNN83.gif]
[Image: graphic.png]
}
Thanks given by:

What are you saying exactly?
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I'm trying to say that because I slay the ami if I'm playing more than quiet and tells me to B map dust2 I can not go that I have to go clean for A and I go to B and gives me slay and then I say that because I slay and then I go to B and I get ban for 3 hours or will this picao by knife I gave her some are so
}
Thanks given by:

Your words don't make any sense. If you were going B when everyone else was playing A only, then admin is allowed to take action.

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.|SEBA-XD

i dont see any abuse here .... 
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

As Agustus was doing his job correctly, no action will be taken. Next time, when told not to go B on a map with less than a 5v5, please do not disobey and go B anyways. Thank you.
[Image: d2JNN83.gif]
[Image: graphic.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.|SEBA-XD , Lui