Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

abandoned official server of admin

Buenas, no veo muchos admin en el oficial y hay algunos walls, y skywall, estar pendiente en el servidor oficial también por favor.

Good, I see many admin officer and there are some walls, and skywall, keep an eye on the official server too please....
}
Thanks given by:

im always there. but I have to stay at all, even then I go in the Official Yes, what you tell me here is that I'm not doing my job. Please send me a report of times that you enter and times you play, with date and time of the last few days, please confirm that had Hackers there for me, if you do this my post here will be his and I don't go back more. ok
}
Thanks given by: Hardwell , Phantom , End , Lek BR

(04-19-2013, 05:09 PM)StandarD Wrote: im always there. but I have to stay at all, even then I go in the Official Yes, what you tell me here is that I'm not doing my job. Please send me a report of times that you enter and times you play, with date and time of the last few days, please confirm that had Hackers there for me, if you do this my post here will be his and I don't go back more. ok

My intention was not to offend any admin. I just meant to play and there are admin slope. I'll be uploading luegos Demo. But I must regain confidence with Bsoldiers for membership again. A greeting. Hugs.
}
Thanks given by:

if there are no admin on servers record the player suspected of hacking post it on forums and well take care of it
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

if I e seen these problems, I propose to give me a week of test admin and monitor to give me proper control this server

yes , not
[Image: fuckyou.gif]
|------Welcome To The Jungle-----|

}
Thanks given by:

I like your sense of humor, makes me nervous, not happy. Dodgy

will learn first to post demos properly and to speak English. After who knows you won. :p
}
Thanks given by:

(04-22-2013, 09:48 AM)[BsK] *** Weezy Colombia Wrote: if I e seen these problems, I propose to give me a week of test admin and monitor to give me proper control this server

yes , not

Hahaha. I propose you work for it and do the things we asked you to do when u applied before. Its so easy, multiple people gave you detailed instructions and will be happy to do so again. Just do them and stop begging, please.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: StandarD , BullsEye©

jajajajajajajaja is a joke
[Image: fuckyou.gif]
|------Welcome To The Jungle-----|

}
Thanks given by:

(04-22-2013, 10:19 AM)[BsK] *** Weezy Colombia Wrote: jajajajajajajaja is a joke

Lol it really isnt tho. Ive seen u ask before after your app was denied.

Anyways off topic, weezy u know what todo. Show us, we'll give u a shot.

Closed
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: End