Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Youtube's videos

Hey, I want upload a video about Cs. Can I record and show your server in youtube?
Maybe it'll good 'cause maybe some new players come here to play Smile

[Image: sig.php?player_id=173213&background=random]

}
Thanks given by:

are you steamer? do you have CS:GO ? 

we need every server to appear in the video
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

Well lets start off first by asking what is your purpose for the video?
All BsK related videos/pics or images are under our own copyright by law. If you wish to use our name and or our servers in any public viewing we need to first rewiew and approve the contract or in this case "video" . Thank you and please contact me via @  STEAM_0:0:35607438 for more info. If you do not have a steam account please disregard this message Smile
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

(05-26-2015, 12:27 AM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: are you steamer? do you have CS:GO ? 

we need every server to appear in the video

Yep im steamer, i haven't the cs:go but ill buy it the next week or maybe this friday Smile 

(05-26-2015, 01:16 AM)'Phaze-One' Wrote: Well lets start off first by asking what is your purpose for the video?
All BsK related videos/pics or images are under our own copyright by law. If you wish to use our name and or our servers in any public viewing we need to first rewiew and approve the contract or in this case "video" . Thank you and please contact me via @  STEAM_0:0:35607438 for more info. If you do not have a steam account please disregard this message Smile

Ok i'll contact you to talk Smile 
My purpose it's just upload an video ab your server, i was playing here since like 1 year ago and it's a good really good server. Show your server and talk about cs to start my channel about Games and good games with low requirements.

}
Thanks given by: