• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What Is The Best Player? [Football Or NBA ]

Football HeartHeartCool
[Image: lionel-messi-goal-wc-14.jpg]

NBA HeartHeart
[Image: 140123173849-2014-lebron-james-all-star-...player.jpg]

MLB
[Image: cabrera.jpg]

I know you are not talking about baseball but just put it, pure Venezuelan talent xD
[Image: maduro-2.jpg] 
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU

lol, soccer is the most common sport in the world
}

Makes me laugh how a bunch of kids love a small sucky guy who just walk while playing, and yeah... im talking about messi, he's so arrogant, he never runs, he walks the whole match thinking, im the best, i dont need to run, and thats why his team sucks, now lets look at old school players, Zidane, Henry, Roberto Carlos, they were awesome, you were able to see some sweat in their faces, the whole match was like a war for them, but now... kids just walk and wait for the ball haha, the only good player i admire these days is Zlatan
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

More I Put In My Opinion Dj Ashba.. Each One Has Their Opinion Smile
}
Thanks given by:

(10-31-2014, 01:35 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: Makes me laugh how a bunch of kids love a small sucky guy who just walk while playing, and yeah... im talking about messi, he's so arrogant, he never runs, he walks the whole match thinking, im the best, i dont need to run, and thats why his team sucks, now lets look at old school players, Zidane, Henry, Roberto Carlos, they were awesome, you were able to see some sweat in their faces, the whole match was like a war for them, but now... kids just walk and wait for the ball haha, the only good player i admire these days is Zlatan

I know you hate Messi, there no doubt , because it will be? Messi is a player who comes every 20 years .. The barca is not shit,and less messi , is on a spare stage, their players are already spent, nothing lasts forever happens, remember the Barca Guardiola? was frightening, won it all, they were the best and still is despite its low level, the Barca is the Barca ,I know you like players like you said before , but now we are today and there to accept it, is very difficult to see players like they used to.
Cristiano Ronaldo does not have sufficient resources to be considered the best player in the world, I'm not against he, it's a phenomenon, excellent scorer, but it is believed plays by itself does not play for the team, is very egocentric, individuals plays just to win titles for the same, is in his prime, but for me it is not the best, last season won the balo gold out of pity, not deserved it all, , all titles Messi has won through its fellowship and team player, cr7 playing individually
Madridis is its best is well now after winning the Spanish classic Barca , I accept ... But Messi is the best of all time, makes things andie ah seen in the world , Maradona could not do something like Messi ----
}

First thing... Maradona is better than messi, you can't say shit like that, Maradona saved his team, saved argentina, and messi never did that...

Second... Messi didnt deserve the "best player of the world cup" award, that was a lie

Third... I dont like Ronaldo, but he deserved the Golden ball, Real Madrid is a great team without him, but Barça is lost without Messi. Thats the difference,
Ronaldo is egocentric and arrogant, but thats nice because he's acting the way HE REALLY IS, at the other side... Messi acts like a good boy when he's way more arrogant, thinking he's the best and he can walk through the field with the ball, He plays for the money, he never laugh, never cries when he wins, never enjoy a match, he's not a killer player, a guy who sweats, gets tired and give his best effort to win. thats what maradona used to do back then for Argentina, And thats why Messi is NEVER gonna be like him.

And yeah, I DO hate him, because he's a great player, but he's wasting his talent with his arrogance, he could play a lot of more better, and give his best effort, but nah, he just plays for himself, and if he can't do it, he gives up... He needs to be happy, its a sport, you are supposed to enjoy it, to smile, thats why i hate him, because with his shitty attitude he has become an example for kids, and thats not a good example for the kids who follow him
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

Real Football: (not that pussy soccer shit) This is hands down the best wide receiver in the NFL today.
[Image: 12liveblog6-blog480.jpg]

NBA: (Nigger Ball Association) So many have came and gone soon to reach the hall of fame kobe is one the the greatest all time!
[Image: Kobe-Bryant.jpg]

Baseball: One of the greatest outfielders in the game today, and if you like watching the ball fly out the park he does his best!

[Image: yasiel-puig.jpg?itok=P0GVm7wp]
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}

Football
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5ETg6iDWAMQDlhHCnm2s...ZFRGru4M8b]
NBA
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsoDZxFZsCmBSHJwEefVq...fTP9SBuJmW]
}