Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Waiting for adminnnnn
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

Hi Im waiting more than 3 weeks and found more than 10 hackers and told to Numlock Virgin Capt and e.t. SO could u plz think about my admin request??
}
Thanks given by:

lol... use the correct format.. and i havent seen u on in a while. u sure?

also... you don't wait for admin.. we don't give that shit out. you earn it.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

AWWWWW WTF?? I am waiting for my admin too! I want some one to give it too me!! Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

Please I am hoping to be the owner of the BsK could someone give ADM the it, and give me the account of BsK why now I'm the new Owner. J/K.

I understood virtually the same application AUHAUHAUHAUAH TongueTongueTongue
}
Thanks given by:

GUys no need to make fun. Just explain him that he has to follow format and that its not a government program where everyone entitled to something. You always can donate if you want to be an admin so badly. But yeah. PLease follow correct format. Application will be reviewed by our Staff and decision will be made.
Our Staff is Good people. Even though sometimes can goof around. Don't take it personally. We all love to joke from time to time.
----
CPU: AMD FX-8320 OC@ 4.5 Jiggahearts
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100
GPU: 7870 Tahiti LE
RAM: G.Skill Ares 1866mhz 8 Jiggabyte
SSD: Samsung 830 128GB SATA III
HDD: Seagate 1TB SATA II
Mothaboard: Asus M5A97 R2.0 AM3+
PSU: 750 Watt 80+ Rosewill HIVE
Case: Rosewill THOR V2 White Edition
Monitors:23 and 19 inch
}

Please .... like Waka said ... I'm very playful! do not take seriously our jokes.I like to think that our community is like a family, we do not have prejudices and like each other. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin Heart

This is not being gay YaYA ¬¬ always says that Tongue
}
Thanks given by:

crazy bastards )) F4ng was on my side )) Hope he will see and kick ur asses

ok no need admin anymore thanks
}
Thanks given by:

I don't know why you wanted to be an admin so badly. I mean when I was became an admin, I wasn't expecting it. Like others have said, this privilege is earned, not given. I am still baffled that I have come this far. Other than that, I wouldn't say those words to anyone in this forum unless it's for humor reasons. Please recollect yourself and think about what it really takes to be an admin and the responsibilities that comes with being an admin.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

(04-01-2013, 10:47 PM)Rustam Wrote: crazy bastards )) F4ng was on my side )) Hope he will see and kick ur asses

ok no need admin anymore thanks

Guess you didn't see the we were joking part hunh, We consider everyone looking for admin. Like short said you have to earn it here. If you wanted it that badly you could have donated and had it instantly.
Sorry you took our jokes so seriously. We didn't give it to you beacuse we didn't think you were ready for it, and by your response I can see we were right. Again sorry if you took our jokes seriously.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: StandarD

i dont care if u're f4ng's friend, u have to use our format & complete requeriments to get admin.

DENIED!!

Closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC