Urban Appeal

• MAIN IN-GAME NAME: Telfe 
  • NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN: Telfe Big Grin
  • YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: 186.93.220.194
  • TIME OF BAN (approx.): 25 min
  • ADMIN WHO BANNED U: [BsK] $atanic $pirit
  • BAN REASON: "Hallhack"
  • DATE OF BAN: Sunday 02/08/2015
  • SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM: Dust2 (de_dust2)
  • AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN: http://bans.bsoldiers.com/ban_list.php?bid=23732

Good evening, friends of mine , again without disturbing here have time excuse . He was playing as usual with my awp , I had time and when out of nowhere the admin BsK I hope to see the demo ban and well I help my apologies respestos and happy day bye friends.
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

Hello my friends. I'm perfectly willing to do what I have to do to prove I am a clean player and I've never used anything not acceptable in this case a " wallhack " . So much so that what I do is worry about keeping clean the server every day , yesterday before the ban to give me two players with wallhack report .
}
Thanks given by:

My friend $ atanic $ pirit not understand what you tell me to "provide the demo and prove me wrong ." Can you tell me who is or as I should because I want to prove that no use or anything illegal wallhack .. I hope your help friend and thanks .
}
Thanks given by:

read again what he said.. dude you have a demo so YOU MUST PROVE if you are clean or not show us your demo

-dont use google translate it sucks
}
Thanks given by:

Then I expect that the friend danielson publish your demo? but 24 hours have gone and have not yet placed the demo. I just want to keep playing and helping to keep the server clean as I always do is everything and I promise that I've never used a wallhack none of that, my greetings and respect for all.
}
Thanks given by:

dude read , you need to provide the demo you have in your cstrike folder, type in your search bar [BSoldiers_com]_Dust2_.dem

and upload that file in a cloud storage website examples: mediafire, mega.co.nz
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: $atanic $pirit , Phaze-One , Telfe

Hello friend Bsk fps .. thanks for your help !
}
Thanks given by:

I can stand behind $atanic $pirit for your ban. I had a demo of you blatantly hacking last month but for some reason the demo would not play for anyone else or I'm 100% sure you would have been banned when I posted that demo.
}
Thanks given by:

Friend Danielson really do not understand what you say excuse me , like many here that I do not use any kind of hacker Brother always play on that server and always, but always try to keep it clean of those players with some kind of wallhack I I'm always reporting from the friend who helped me make my reports Luifer BSK teach properly. Anyway here is the proof that I was asked to think .. happy late night friend .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny6jpn...Dust2_.dem
}
Thanks given by: