Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Urban Appeal

(08-04-2015, 10:05 PM)Telfe Wrote: Friend Danielson really do not understand what you say excuse me , like many here that I do not use any kind of hacker Brother always play on that server and always, but always try to keep it clean of those players with some kind of wallhack I I'm always reporting from the friend who helped me make my reports Luifer BSK teach properly. Anyway here is the proof that I was asked to think .. happy late night friend .

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ny6jpn...Dust2_.dem
Hack Confirmed For Me

You Mira Right In The Direction Of The Enemy,When You're Turning An Exit Or A Door
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

}
Thanks given by:

saw the demo, this guy looks weird, i spotted at least 8 suspicious frags, and some of them was like he really knew an enemy was in there, like for example that one kill with the awp trough mid, he didn't see the doors he just aimed the guy and killed him.

I wanna point out the fact the he got caught off ward like two times, but the 80% of the demo he never got caught of ward, so something that makes me think.

i'm like 75% sure hes hacking, so i'm gonna take the risk.

Hack confirmed
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

console :
playdemo <name of the demo >.dem
works for me so check ur computer or laptop satan
}
Thanks given by:

Good evening friends is unfair, just saw the demo and that he could not for my work. Actually I think they have been wronged in the demo .. clearly seen when they kill me several times that I could not see who was near the enemino exactly "dark" as others that this failure .. please check well the demo I ask . I swear I am not wallhack
}
Thanks given by:

Many know that I help always with my reports every day friends.. Friend witness's this KOKO that this day I said to you of a player with use of wallhack that I the same report this second players. Some kind of mas some moments is obvious that I do not use wall since they kill me without me to know that permission the enemy in case of "dark" and also in to when I wait with the awp and then I continue with the pistol almost they kill me. See well the demo please do not judge the first one I ask them and forgive the bad thing and the abuse

Another thing if I was using "wallhack" I am not silly of using knowing that there are administrators seeing to play please they do not believe? .. because clean game and without worries.
Please help me
}
Thanks given by:

Wallhack for me
}
Thanks given by:

can someone take a desition about this?
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: