Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Tips of good conduct

Tip # 1 - Respect to be respected. Nobody is forced to see discussions with profanity and insults. Discuss with a high level, after all this is a forum and all opinions should be respected.

Tip # 2 - Avoid flood. Post only things that you think relevant to the forum. We are not preventing you from expressing themselves, but avoid posting just "yes", "no", "I do not like," 'I like. "Relate to us the more your opinion, even to the discussion (when healthy).

Tip # 3 - Do not be biased. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.

Tip # 4 - Be patient with newcomers. They are not required to have a vast knowledge of CS. It's much better to teach what you know, than to discuss and / or take a cheap.

Tip # 5 - If you have any problem with the forum, look for a Main staff/Staff or Owner, because they are always on hand to anything.

Tip # 6 - Double Post will be allowed only when the topic to complete 48 hours without response.

Tip # 7 - Use a language easy understanding.

Tip # 8 - Be the suggestive title of your topic, create a title for the focus of your question.

Questions about the rules? Contact a Owner/Main staff or Satff of the forum.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , PANIGRITO , Pro NooB , H I G H , Ash , hom3R , [BsK] RiKuDoU

Tip # 4 - Be patient with newcomers. They are not required to have a vast knowledge of CS. It's much better to teach what you know, than to discuss and / or take a cheap.

a very interesting topic sentence that many players and even admins who has many frags playing better not follow this rule always call noobs beginners sometimes the guy is playing three at the base and is unaware that the goal to plant c4 and h slay eventually leads to death, and there begins to curse the server and the admin and in consequence leads to ban so I kindly ask directors to have more attention to it and I aso admins to give notice to the players especially the beginners who can not stand the camper or stopped completely at the base, and that goes also for those who find it beautiful stand skywaaling also be advised.
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] RiKuDoU

(03-15-2012, 04:30 PM)FPS.STRIKE Wrote: Tip # 4 - Be patient with newcomers. They are not required to have a vast knowledge of CS. It's much better to teach what you know, than to discuss and / or take a cheap.

a very interesting topic sentence that many players and even admins who has many frags playing better not follow this rule always call noobs beginners sometimes the guy is playing three at the base and is unaware that the goal to plant c4 and h slay eventually leads to death, and there begins to curse the server and the admin and in consequence leads to ban so I kindly ask directors to have more attention to it and I aso admins to give notice to the players especially the beginners who can not stand the camper or stopped completely at the base, and that goes also for those who find it beautiful stand skywaaling also be advised.

i call noobs to players who call hackers to pro steam players
}
Thanks given by:

Very Good kofjan!
}
Thanks given by:

thx by guide good conduct.
}
Thanks given by:

Thanks Kofjan. All make perfect sense. Very seldom here any1 talks down to noobs. Or as I prefer to think of us..... Easy kills for the pros! lol
(03-15-2012, 07:28 PM)DJ ASHBA Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 04:30 PM)FPS.STRIKE Wrote: Tip # 4 - Be patient with newcomers. They are not required to have a vast knowledge of CS. It's much better to teach what you know, than to discuss and / or take a cheap.

i call noobs to players who call hackers to pro steam players

So right Ashba. Though Even a noob should be able to tell hacking from pros, That is if they take the time to watch the person they call a hacker.There are so many great players here.a noob can get killed real quick and a bunch of times in a row. Might seem like the cheating to a noob cause they realy don't know better. Although u should be real sure the person is cheating. As far as i can tell the pros here don't take kindly to being called hacker!!!lol
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Nikita