Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

The New BSK

As everyone has probably already noticed, we have been making a lot of subtle changes lately... Well things are about to get a lot different going forward. Banished Soldiers Klan, after much consideration, has decided to move our talents from Counter-Strike 1.6 to Counter-Strike Global Offensive.

BSK has been around for along time and in order to continue to thrive keeping up with the times is important. CS 1.6 has shown a huge steady decline in recent years, and that is undeniable. On the other hand, CS GO has steadily increased in popularity, even having its own TV reality show. We have come to the conclusion that this is the best move for the vitality of the community. We know this is a big change but it will take a huge committment from everyone to make this successful.

We will keep one of our CS 1.6 servers around with an admin team, but the rest of our focus will be full steam ahead with CS GO.

We have two CS GO public servers;

DeathMatch server 

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Classic server

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

As you can also tell we have made huge changes in the website theme. Previous for cs 1.6 we have relied on Amxbans to handle hackers in the servers. Unfortunately, Amxbans is not compatible with CSGO, so we introduce Sourcebans; which contains all the functions of Amxbans and more. The new roster will consist of 4 positions going forward, Owner, Developer, Moderator, and Admins. As members of our forum, no matter what position you hold, you are also needed. This change is for the better of everyone. Success will mean we’re going to be able to continue delivering quality servers, and strive torwards being a powerhouse in the CS community again.

Yes again, because we can all admit, we stopped improving a long time ago. Last year we barely survived, but we don’t want to just survive anymore, we want BSK to stand out from the rest, to be different, to be known, to be the best. In order to achieve that goal, we need YOU and your Friends. No matter where you live, go on, get on the internet and spam our new IPs like crazy, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, it doesn’t matter! Just promote our new servers as much as you can, invite your steam friends, talk to them about it.

Tell everyone that we are a great community that is willing to do everything and anything in order to succeed, and ask them to help create something great, something where they're going to be be an important part of the process.

We are all a part of this change, these are not our new servers, these are BSK servers, which mean they’re yours too.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}

I support the change, i have Cs GO but i need a better PC before i really think about moving to GO so will stick with 1.6 at moment.
}
Thanks given by:

I use to have a good laptop for go, a funny thing is recon bought me cs go and fuck now im screw Sad but i will fix it and be active again believe that.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: r3coN

fuck yeah guys!!! i'm exited for this. I've been playing alot of csgo lately, so this works out pretty well for me Smile. can't wait to see ya'll in there.
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN , Phaze-One

(10-09-2016, 12:19 AM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: I use to have a good laptop for go, a funny thing is recon bought me cs go and fuck now im screw Sad but i will fix it and be active again believe that.

Get that shit fixed.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps