• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SEBA ADMIN ABUSE

Your Name: BsK.|fps

Your In-game name:BsK.|fps

Your IP-Address or Steam ID: "BsK.|fps" STEAM_0:1:14795849

Date of the ban:

Server which you were Banned From:

Admin which Banned You:

Description of the Event: Seba first ask me if i was the real fps , then he ask iron fist besides the fact im talking to him that im the real one and my admin is frozed he didint neither talk to me , suddenly the round restarted we change of map and my name change to "BsK.|fps ", "ya" without any reason
he didint even give me any warning or anything he just change my name , why our admins dont know how to check steam ids i dont know , he surely didint knew i was steam he jsut thought that i was a fake fps because i dont spent a lot of time in szombie plague , but now i am playinh a lot there.
[Image: screen_1.jpg]
[Image: screen_2.jpg]
[Image: screen_3.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

yo le cambien el nombre porque pense que no era el porque vi su ip en el clan app i revise el que esta usando aora i no considian asique solo le cambiel el nombre de el a :ya nada mas creo que eso no es abusar de mi admin BsK.| FPS i perdon si esto te molesta pero creo que no era para tanto si era solo un cambio de nombre i por las perdidas de ammos te doy todo lo que tengo en el bank
[Image: 20l1qa1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

yo le cambien el nombre porque pense que no era el porque vi su ip en el clan app i revise el que esta usando aora i no considian asique solo le cambiel el nombre de el a :ya nada mas creo que eso no es abusar de mi admin BsK.| FPS i perdon si esto te molesta pero creo que no era para tanto si era solo un cambio de nombre i por las perdidas de ammos te doy todo lo que tengo en el bank

I changed the name because I thought it was not the real Fps, I checked the ip of app clan and did not coincide...
I think that's not is abuse my admin BsK.| Fps Sorry if it bothers you, but I think it was not to much
I'll give all my ammos to you

#by: Mango
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.|SEBA-XD , H I G H

(10-11-2014, 05:10 PM)BsK.| Fps Wrote: Your Name: BsK.|fps

Your In-game name:BsK.|fps

Your IP-Address or Steam ID: "BsK.|fps" STEAM_0:1:14795849

Date of the ban:

Server which you were Banned From:

Admin which Banned You:

Description of the Event: Seba first ask me if i was the real fps , then he ask iron fist besides the fact im talking to him that im the real one and my admin is frozed he didint neither talk to me , suddenly the round restarted we change of map and my name change to "BsK.|fps ", "ya" without any reason
he didint even give me any warning or anything he just change my name , why our admins dont know how to check steam ids i dont know , he surely didint knew i was steam he jsut thought that i was a fake fps because i dont spent a lot of time in szombie plague , but now i am playinh a lot there.
[Image: screen_1.jpg]
[Image: screen_2.jpg]
[Image: screen_3.jpg]

Dude, did you really ask why our admins don't check ip's or steam ID's before banning??? You have at least 5 offences for exactly that!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: H I G H

yaya yo quiero aclarar que solo desconfie de que el no era el BsK.| FPS original i revise la parte de clan app i vi un ip
diferende al cual el esta usando aora i por eso le cambien el nombre a :ya pensando de que el era otra persona i perdon por eso i espero que me disculpen por mis errores
[Image: 20l1qa1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(10-11-2014, 06:35 PM)BsK.|SEBA-XD Wrote: yaya yo quiero aclarar que solo desconfie de que el no era el BsK.| FPS original i revise la parte de clan app i vi un ip
diferende al cual el esta usando aora i por eso le cambien el nombre a :ya pensando de que el era otra persona i perdon por eso i espero que me disculpen por mis errores

What part of English Speaking Community did you not understand?
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , H I G H , h0ndamusic

holy fucking shit this guy can't even spell spanish his grammar is appalling, doubt he can deal with English

(10-11-2014, 06:47 PM)$atanic $pirit Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 06:35 PM)BsK.|SEBA-XD Wrote: yaya yo quiero aclarar que solo desconfie de que el no era el BsK.| FPS original i revise la parte de clan app i vi un ip

What part of English Speaking Community did you not understand?
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

I just see a lot of drama made ​​from a simple name change.

although his grammar is awful in spanish lol, but I can see clearly that he tries to apologize to you for all the problems occasioned.

also ... he told you in game:
SEBA: your ip dont match
Fps: fuk im the real
SEBA: send me a message on forum ( he means to see if it was the real fps )
so.. i dont see any another message of you in those pics or something like that

the only message that i see in chatbox http://i.imgur.com/ABNxiM2.png

i dont see any problem on this case because SEBA did his work he CHECKED your ip in game with your ip from your clan app and didn't match, the only problem is that he didnt checked your Steam ID but anyone can make this kind of mistakes

So for me this is closed...

by the way seba..... USE TRANSLATOR......
and fps DONT USE CAPS IN THE NAME OF THE THREADs...
[Image: 76561198073103475.png]
[Image: 20j1y4g.png]
}